[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of the Inbetweeners?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: The_Inbetweeners_cast.png (122KB, 422x240px) Image search: [Google]
The_Inbetweeners_cast.png
122KB, 422x240px
Is it good,is it bad?
also
best Inbetweeners girl?
>>
>>83183307
I thought it was great when I first watched it but I revisited it recently and it was a cringeworthy mess. Peep Show on the other hand was superior!
>>
>>83183329
Both cringecore. The best type of comedies
>>
It's brilliant. Nails the tone of high school banter more than just about any other media.
>>
Coming of age kino, I realized that Canadian and American "comedy" could never compare to the Bongs when I watched this

>>83183329
The only gag that made me cringe was Will shoving the wig into his pants, it seemed so bizarre and pointless
>>
>>83183472
well yeah but Peep Show was just better written all around I think. Inbetweeners had some really bad "banter".
>>
>>83183520
I think it nails England pretty well, especially the school aspect.
>>
Season one is it's weakest season, but overall it pretty good.
>>
>>83183575
What's the deal with that...im forgetting the term, that gastropub they go to that only serves alcohol with food? Can anyone explain this practice?
>>
I hated the stupid segment at the end of every episode where Will reflects over the events of the episode. Keep that shit in shows like Scrubs and The Wonder Years. Other than that I love the show.
>>
>>83183329
Agree with this. It has aged like milk
>>
Genuinely funny and sixth form was pretty damn similar for me.
>>
>>83183307
I watched this with my parents when it came out. pretty nostalgic, but I haven't watched it since.
>>
>>83183662
This, i liked it when i first saw it but now thats its popular or at least other people seem to like it, I'm over it
>>
>>83183662
I rewatched it last week and found it just as funny now as back when it first came out
>>
>>83183637
It's legal for underage kids to have alcohol with that food if they have a consenting adult with them.
>>
Will is basically a young Mark Corrigan.

Will > Jay > Simon >>>>>> Neil
>>
>>83183722
Interesting. This is a national thing? Underage meaning, any age, or 16+ or something?
>>
>i'm getting random arm movements!
>>
BOOKS GET ME GIRLS
>>
>>83183778
They're all over England and I assume Scotland and Wales too. I have no idea how young the limit is but I've seen 14 year olds having booze at those sort of pubs.
>>
>>83183778
>It is not illegal:

>For someone over 18 to buy a child over 16 beer, wine or cider if they are eating a table meal together in licensed premises.

>For a child aged five to 16 to drink alcohol at home or on other private premises.

You just can't buy/sell it unless everyone is 18+
>>
File: Tara.jpg (39KB, 429x383px) Image search: [Google]
Tara.jpg
39KB, 429x383px
>>83183307
>best Inbetweeners girl?

In every show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG527uXlvyw
>>
>>83183963
childhood was idolizing seymour
adulthood is when you realize danny makes more sense
>>
>>83184363
>childhood was idolizing seymour

I don't think many will know this feel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU4kws6n700
>>
>>83183872
The person has to be 24+, not 18
>>
>>83184430
https://www.gov.uk/alcohol-young-people-law

Where does it say that?
>>
>>83183963
Tara a qt
>>
>>83183307
it was funny at the time, largely due to my age at the time. don't think I'd get much out of watching it today
>>
>>83184480
Hmm you're right, it just says with an 'adult', but gives no age. I was sure I read somewhere that you had to be 24+. I stand corrected.
>>
>>83183963
used to turn this over as soon as it came on
>>
Jay>Will>Neil>Simon
>>
>>83185000
racist
>>
>>83185023
Neil > Will > Jay > Richard > Simon
>>
>>83185024
yeah, and?
>>
>>83185144
That's the end of the argument. I've defeated you by calling you a racist.

You can stop posting now
>>
Watched this with friends.

I didn't find it all that funny but I lack the cultural context as a Canadian.
>>
>>83185154
okay, i will stop posting after this post witch is a acknowledgement of my defeat via your initial post.
>>
>>83183307
Show was mostly good. I liked the chemistry amongst the guys.
First movie was meh. Second sucked.
Best girl for me is Jane. I like bbws.
>>
>>83183529
Don't lump Canadians into America.
We got Trailer Park Boys, Kenny vs Spenny and Kids in the Hall.
>>
>>83185308
2nd movie > 1st movie
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.