[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just watched JRE 956 with Guy Ritchie definitely one of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

File: 956.jpg (74KB, 842x598px) Image search: [Google]
956.jpg
74KB, 842x598px
just watched JRE 956 with Guy Ritchie

definitely one of the best
though the talk of jiu jitsu and injuries got a little out of hand seeing as it's all rogan ever talks about

is it kino /tv/?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMejeTP2edI
>>
>>83182504
True suit-kino
>>
>>83182504
It's upp-tier Rogan, but not Kino. Ritchie speaks very well, really a classical man, even though he's caught up in the machine.

THIS is kino Rogan. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSqO7Q_AK0M

Also, obviously, Alex Jones.
>>
>>83182542
desu, I had no idea we had been robbed of so many things
>>
>>83182504
Sorry but he comes off like a first semester philosophy student trying real hard to sound profound and deep. Only a douche would go around making speeches about how important his suit is.
>>
>>83182656
t. tie strangler joe rogan
>>
starts out good with guy ritchie taking about filmmaking and storytelling and his philosophy on both. then it turns into how CRUCIAL and IMPORTANT martial arts are for YOUNG MEN yet again and i stopped listening there.

Joe is so goddamn redundant it hurts.
>>
>>83182656
My thoughts too. If you skip past the pretentious suit talk at the beginning, it's a good episode.

>>83182713
He got mad because Guy said he dresses like an 18 year old and had to damage control hard.
>>
>>83182713
I feel like the perfect guest for JRE would be Dave Mustaine, whether you like him or not, know him or not
the guy's had similar hand numbing experiences like Joe, and also back and neck injuries, plus he owns a vineyard, makes his own beer, knows martial arts
Joe'd spend 1 hour talking about how they should inject him with stem cells and would tell him how he should use his big guy's back compressing machine
>>
>>83182782
>>83182713
Being an everyman is Joe's speciality, his jiu-jitsu talk is allowed.
>>
>>83182782
>he dresses like an 18 year old
Guy was right though. Mentally he's a highschooler. Joe has a naive outlook on life and drugs. he's retarded for smoking around his children all the time and letting his wife take an Edible EVERY NIGHT before sleep. she's probably addicted at this point. imagine your parents being high ALL THE TIME.
his brain is already fucked from all the drug use, that's why he's becoming more leftleaning every year...

>inb4 weed is a drug of peace
>>
>>83182782
>He got mad because Guy said he dresses like an 18 year old and had to damage control hard.

Does he though? I live in LA and he dresses like yuor average every-man out here regardless of age. Seems pretty douchy on Guy's part. Also what kind of GUY even cares about what other men wear?
>>
>>83183038
americans in general dress like shart marting slobs
>>
>>83182606
Alex Jones was best episode.
>>
>>83183038
>Also what kind of GUY even cares about what other men wear?
bongs are elitist as fuck. Guy is the 21st century version of a british aristocrat snob. Guy's tough guy image is all facade. he comes from a very wealthy old family and wanted to be the hero of the working class by making films about street scum criminals just to hang around tough guys.
>>
>Hello freak bitches
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: IMG_3861.jpg (22KB, 222x229px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3861.jpg
22KB, 222x229px
>>83182809
that just sounds like the perfect guest for joe talk about the same shit he always talks about. it will start with martial arts and end with blood spinning.

also beer making and vineyards sounds like a recipe for the conversation turning into Joe's unrelatable rich guy with too much time on his hands hobbies, much like when he had james hatfield on and turned the dude into pic related.
>>
>>83183386
It felt like he started talking about MMA because he realized how faggy he sounded earlier in the interview.
>>
File: 1485799115247.png (133KB, 487x622px) Image search: [Google]
1485799115247.png
133KB, 487x622px
Is Guy Ritchie autistic?

https://youtu.be/Ei-FYpjclm8
>>
>>83182515
>He thinks King Arthur is the first archetypal "hero" figure
Is Guy Ritchie retarded?
>>
>>83184187
>m-muh pocket squares
>>
>>83183234
>implying any episode with fucking Eddie Bravo can be top-tier
>>
>>83184187
>says men in suits today look like little boys whose mommies forced them to wear them
>doesn't realize he looks like a fucking fat little brit boy in this getup and spade looks more manlier despite that orange face
>>
>>83184187
Maybe hes panicking because he knows his career is over.
>>
Fuck Joe Rogarnpf, he will NEVER be as good as Colbert. This is what keeps him up at night as he rolls around trying to drown his sorrow in drugs and then wallow in self-hate with the alt-right pussies he keeps putting on his so called "show".
>>
>>83182606
I N D I V I D U A L
T E S L A S
>>
>>83182967
>he's retarded for smoking around his children all the time and letting his wife take an Edible EVERY NIGHT before sleep
God damn that's stupid. What if there's an emergency in the middle of the night? If there's a fire or a kid needs to go to the hospital? Terribly irresponsible.
>>
>it's all rogan ever talks about
you mean besides weed?
>>
>>83182656
This. Really had his head up his own ass.
>>
>>83183234
One of the best. but bravo fucking was awful.
>>
>>83185086
chimps too
>>
>>83185773
coyotes bro
>>
>>83185086
you should have tuned in during whitney cummings. it was the most discharming podcast I've ever seen. Most of the podcasts was about 'dude random cool stuff lmao' and other psycho disorders. she literally cannot stop saying holy shit I'm insecure and I use it to fuel myself its like a cry for help
>>
>>83182504

>dress British think Yiddish

Thanks Guy Ritchie for informing me Ralph Lauren is a kike who beat the WASPs at their own aesthetic. Into the trash my Polo goes
>>
>THE IDEA OF HAVING A PRESIDENT IS AN OUTDATED CONCEPT

Does he say this every time trump gets brought up?
>>
Recommend me the best episodes
I watched the Alex Jones one and the Jordan Peterson ones
>>
>>83186685

He's been saying that for years, dude. It's not only about the orangutan.
>>
File: MJu2FgV.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
MJu2FgV.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
I wish I could listen to this podcast but I just can't. Joe is such a retard and he's not even funny to boot. Most of his guests are super pretentious and living in a bubble and sometimes untalented(see Henry Rollins)

>Duude I'm so wise because I went to Africa once
>>
File: rogianlet.jpg (145KB, 618x685px) Image search: [Google]
rogianlet.jpg
145KB, 618x685px
Is Joe really only like 5'2?
>>
>>83187162
Have you ever fought a chimp dude? It'll tear your face off.
>>
>>83186700

duncan trussel ones are good if you're down for overly happy woo woo that still has some sense. those are ones to get high and chill to
>>
I enjoyed yesterdays episode with Everlast. Been a fan of his for years, sounds like he's been through some hard times over the last few years but he's still fighting.
>>
>>83187498
Everlast was an embarrassment, desu.
>>
>>83187805
joe seems to like him
>>
>listen to Joe Rogan and Co to get away from politics and the news
>every other guest he has brings up politics and the news

Fuck's sake. I'd listen to Burr but I don't like sports and don't wanna risk listening to one with Nia. It's like playing minesweeper with his podcasts.
>>
>>83182713
>how CRUCIAL and IMPORTANT martial arts are for YOUNG MEN yet again
It's probably the worst "conversation" joe gets into.
>>
>>83188014
So what? Joe also likes dicks. In fact he was so worried about people discovering his repressed homosexuality he got joerogan2 shut down.
>>
>>83188949

yeah its so obvious and id think someone with his power should be adjusted enough to not care
>>
>>83188949
Can I get a quick rundown on joerogan 2
>>
no new episode today?
>>
Michael Malice is a fucking faggot
>>
>>83189525
It was a subplebbit discussing stories surrounding Rogans alleged homosexuality as it is apparently known within the comedy scene but hush hush. Bryan Callen is also apparently gay as well.

Over time the place mostly became full of memes making fun of Rogan since this is Reddit we are talking about.

Rogan supposedly got doxed and blamed joerogan2 and got it shut down.
>>
>>83182504
So whatever happened to Redban? Has he been permanently kicked off the show for making stuff up about Justin Bieber?
>>
>>83189728
why
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.