[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wind River- Jeremy Renner and Elizabeth Olsen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1896045_500x800x250.jpg (118KB, 500x752px) Image search: [Google]
1896045_500x800x250.jpg
118KB, 500x752px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN9PDOoLAfg

Trailer just dropped for the latest kino from Taylor Sheridan who wrote Sicario and Hell or High Water

>WIND RIVER is a chilling thriller that follows a rookie FBI agent (Elizabeth Olsen) who teams up with a local game tracker with deep community ties and a haunted past (Jeremy Renner) to investigate the murder of a local girl on a remote Native American Reservation in the hopes of solving her mysterious death. Written and directed by Taylor Sheridan, WIND RIVER also stars Gil Birmingham, Jon Bernthal, Julia Jones, Kelsey Asbille, and James Jordan.
>>
>>83181898

>Elizabeth Olsen with a gun

Frightening, yet arousing
>>
>>83181898
Looking forward to it. Love movies about small creepy communities
>>
>>83181898
Taylor Sheridan is a hack Hollywood writer who uses hot-button social issues to further his own career and make his brainless genre flicks: Drug war for Sicario, financial crisis for Hell or High Water. Lord knows what he has concocted for this: NoDAPL maybe? I wouldn't put it passed him.
>>
Shitty Twin Peaks ripoff trying to ride the hype wave. Pathetic. Embarrassing.
>>
Renner is based. Will watch
>>
If you're some kind of fucking retard that's offended by this or if you aren't interested why don't you just not post in this thread instead of shitpost and derail?
>>
>>83181992
>Shitty Twin Peaks ripoff

It's probably closer to a mix between the first season of True Detective and The Killing (at least the Rosie Larsen story arch)
>>
>Jeremy Rennder
>Jon Bernthal

Cool
>>
Fuck yeah. Sicario was only okay but Hell or High Water was great. And I think I recall those two having notably good chemistry in Age of Quiptron. Looking forward to this.
>>
File: fWFPEEX.jpg (359KB, 1500x1780px) Image search: [Google]
fWFPEEX.jpg
359KB, 1500x1780px
Goddamn Olsen seems badly miscast in this. Blunt was great in Sicario and felt tough and capable, Olsen just seems like a little girl being a FBI agent for Halloween in this trailer.

Maybe they're going for the Clarice Starling in over her head thing but in Silence of the Lambs there was actually a logical narrative point as well as a thematic meaning for using a young attractive inexperienced agent.
>>
>>83182144
>Sicario was only okay but Hell or High Water was great.

What fucking bizarro planet are you on?
>>
Festival buzz on this one is that it's good but not on the level of Sicario or Highwater just because it's Sheridan's first time behind that camera and he isn't on the level of Villeneuve or Mackenzie in visuals yet.
>>
>>83181988
I know, I want to be him so badly.
>>
>>83183026
Well he did get to be on Sons of Anarchy for two seasons.
>>
>>83182831
The one that knows how plot structure works.
>>
Apparently this movie is DARK as fuck and has a brutal rape scene, almost all festival reviews mention this. Expect a huge backlash
>>
>>83184266
You had my curiosity..
>>
>>83181898
It looks decent but holy shit that trailer is at least 45 seconds too long.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.