[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>5 days for house of kino Are you excited /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: House_of_Cards_Season_5_Promo.jpg (174KB, 732x1080px) Image search: [Google]
House_of_Cards_Season_5_Promo.jpg
174KB, 732x1080px
>5 days for house of kino

Are you excited /tv/?
>>
Excited for it to be cancelled and pic related to get renewed
>>
it's not tomorrow? I thought they dropped stuff on fridays
>>
>>83181256
Florida Keyno show comes out tomorrow
>>
>Kino
>Kevin Spacey
Yeah nah.
>>
>>83181196
>On July 13, 2016, Netflix renewed Bloodline for a 10-episode third season,[6] later confirmed to be the final season.[7] The third and final season will be released on May 26, 2017.[8]
its out tomorrow according to wikipedia
is it good?

looking forward to house of cards myself.
>>
>>83181402
3rd season is the last, it got cancelled because of Florida film tax issues I believe.

It's easily top 3 Netflix originals for me. Florida Keys are an incredible filming location and the characters are all top notch.
>>
>>83181132
if you need something to watch, House of Cards UK is on netflix

the main character Urquhart is better than Underwood
>>
>>83181132
yes
>>
>>83181652
Yeah but no one outside the UK cares about British politics.
>>
>>83181132
can't wait
>>
>>83181132
Loved seasons 1 - 3. Dropped it when it got boring and the Claire was going to cuck Frank in her old house. Was realistic tho, man lost his confidence for a few days and the repulsed girl immediately finds someone else. Happens to any man in that situation.
>>
how's season 3 and 4? 2 felt eh
>>
>>83181652
daddyyy...
>>
>>83181702
UK parliamentary politics are very similar to US congressional politics.

The major differences are the executive branch and the upper house.
The prime minister is appointed/elected by Parliament's majority party and the president is elected by a popular vote which is independent of congressional representation.

The House of Lords is appointed instead of elected based on peerage, and is usually not present in House of Cards UK too often since it mainly deals with the House of Commons.
>>
>>83181936
the show peaked in 2, so if you didn't like 2 don't bother with 3 and 4 because they were terrible
>>
>>83181936
It gets worse.
>>
>>83181652
The whole series is better than HoC US. Not bloated with mountains of filler either
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.