[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please explain to me:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: collage - Alien.jpg (161KB, 637x536px) Image search: [Google]
collage - Alien.jpg
161KB, 637x536px
How the hell it grew so fast?

I didn't understand.
>>
it's a fucking movie
>>
Well anon, you can't have the movie lose time waiting for the bloody thing to grow up can you?

This isn't the 80s anymore. Audiences have an attention span of 5 minutes.
>>
Wheat
>>
It's an imaginary creature that can do anything the filmmakers want it to because it's not real.
>>
>most of crew dies
>barely escape planet
>LMAO DUDE LETS SHOWER TOGETHER AND FUCK
>>
They fucked up this scene

I was expecting the ayylmao to grab the guy from the drain
>>
>>83180865
>people stop having sex just because a bunch of bad shit happened
virgin spotted. funeral crashing is a thing for a reason
>>
>>83180865
those guys were the whole movie up there doing nothing
>>
>>83180771
>How the hell it grew so fast?
mitochlorians
>>
>>83180865
>no quarantine protocols after leaving an alien planet plagued with hazardous biological bacteria
>>
File: Alien1.jpg (41KB, 605x500px) Image search: [Google]
Alien1.jpg
41KB, 605x500px
Ok, but it wasn't logical even in the Alien universe.
>>
>>83180951
>BAWWWWWWWWWWWW WHY AREN'T WE BUILDING A WALL IN SPACE TO KEEP ALL THESE EVIL """""""ALIEN""""""""" BACTERIA FROM TAKING OUR JOBS??

Fuck off bigot.
>>
>>83181075
It's a well-known fact that all alien bacteria is a criminal.
>>
>>83181075
would unironically prefer death by xenomorph to illegal mexican cuckery, desu
>>
Did the alien at the end came out of that faggot? David infected him offscreen?
>>
>>83181636
It cam from Billy Crudup.
>>
>>83180771
Does this mean that the xenomorphs in the other Alien movies is de-evolved?
>>
Movie should have made the David/Walter swap in the first 40 minutes, acts 2 and 3 should have been on the Covenant with David infecting 1-2 on planet and them getting sick, rest of the movie is a horror thriller about the crew getting picked off by David and his aliens, ultimately reaching the same conclusion as the actual movie, which was awesome
>>
File: NEcQAb1r8fqyfd_4_b.jpg (46KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
NEcQAb1r8fqyfd_4_b.jpg
46KB, 600x316px
>>83180771
>kills the coalburner
Is he /ourguy/?
>>
>>83180895
>funeral crashing

MOM THE MEATLOAF!
>>
>>83182012
Sick reference bro. Your references are out of control everyone knows that.
>>
>>83181636

He gets face hugged for like 5 seconds right before we see a full grown Xeno for the first time.
>>
this film didn't do a good job of continuity, they kept doing jumps in time with nothing to indicate time has passed
>>
>>83180865
Makes sense desu. They would want to fuck to get all that crazy shit off their head.
>>
>>83181981
She's black too though so she's not a coal burner
>>
>>83180771
>How the hell it grew so fast?

We don't know how much time passed. Could have been over a day for all we know.

Shitty answer but it works.
>>
>>83180969
Yes it is.

The original alien grows up very ast too.
>>
>>83182389
The cuck calling the cuckold black
>>
>>83180865
This is a human biological drive.

It kicks in whenever your body feels safe, which might not actually be when you're actually safe.
>>
>>83180771
It grows as fast as the script needs.
>>
>>83180771
The same thing happens off camera in Alien. It's the size of a hand and then one scene later it's bigger than a man despite having no food source.
>>
>>83180771
Doesn't the Xeno in the original Alien go from chest burster to full grown in like 5 minutes?
>>
>>83185556

5 minutes in the movie. It could be a few hours since the dinner scene. Even a day.

In Covenant, it was like automatic: born and in the next minute...boom! Giant Xeno and slaughter in the showers.
>>
>>83186143
They still seem to be adjusting to the scanner and the cut is pretty swift. It doesn't seem like more than an hour or so has passed, really.
>>
File: IMG_0324.gif (1MB, 306x214px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0324.gif
1MB, 306x214px
>>83180771
Because it doesn't....
>>
File: Upworth.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Upworth.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>83182389
So this is considered black now?
>>
>>83182416
Didnt Mother wake up the captain whatever her name was to alert about the alien? I got the Impression it was at least a few hours later.
>>
>>83186143
Ripley says that all of Alien after the dinner scene was less than 24 hours.
Honestly, I don't see any other reason why it couldn't have been a few days, maybe even weeks.
>>
>>83187851

What about in Aliens?

Colonists were still cocooned and alive despite having to wait until the Marines arrived
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.