[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything else similar to John Wick 2 & The Raid 2?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: the-raid-2-chess-match.jpg (514KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
the-raid-2-chess-match.jpg
514KB, 1200x797px
Is there anything else similar to John Wick 2 & The Raid 2?
>>
>>83179539
John Wick 1 & The Raid 1
>>
>>83179539
Ong Bak 1
Tom Yum Goong
Ip Man
Undisputed
Blood and Bone
Unleashed - (Jet Li)

Some of these aren't as good as the movies you listed but all have well choreographed action if you're looking for some mindless fun
>>
File: theraid2shuffle6tuis.gif (2MB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
theraid2shuffle6tuis.gif
2MB, 500x213px
>when they shuffle into position to "fight"

i genuinely cringed desu
>>
>>83179539
tr1>tr2
>>
>>83180933

They were both trained in the same martial art, and had a silent agreement to fight 'properly', hence slowly moving into the correct starting position for whatever their martial art demands.

I suppose implications are hard to understand when you have autsim.
>>
>>83180821
Sick, thanks! Seen most of them, but The Protector was on my list.
Anything else with the ultra-violent extended scenes would be great.

>>83181060
I find them to be too different to compare.

>>83180933
As >>83181169 says. In Shotokan, depending on what kumite you're doing, you may have to adjust yourself for distance & height.
Only one of the numerous examples as to why they do it.
>>
>>83180933
>Rama walks in, simply gives him a look
>cooks clear out without saying a word
>the two walk towards each other without saying anything
>assume stances as music slowly fades in
With the reputation the fight had, watching it in theaters was a very hype moment. Still gives me chills.
>>
>>83181060
lol no, r2 was work of art in fight scenes, r1 was all about shock value of whole movie happening in druglord apartment complex.
>>
>>83181169
>>83181309
>>83181387
i saw it in the cinema too, me and my friends looked at each other and laughed, don't get all high and mighty with "muh martial arts" it was fucking stupid after what had come before it
>>
File: 90s kino.jpg (70KB, 426x597px) Image search: [Google]
90s kino.jpg
70KB, 426x597px
>>83179539
>>
>>83179539
JW 2 rip finally appeared in torrents gonna watch it tonight
I enjoy these movies way to much
>>
>>83181598
Reminded me of Shinjuku Incident. Thanks!
>>83181547
We can only be "high and mighty" if we adjust ourselves to a proper stance.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.