[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were they ultimately trying to achieve here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Get_Him_to_the_Greek.jpg (28KB, 300x443px) Image search: [Google]
Get_Him_to_the_Greek.jpg
28KB, 300x443px
What were they ultimately trying to achieve here?
>>
I unironically like this movie.
>>
they wanted the forgetting sarah marshall crowd
>>
LITTLE
>>
>>83179421
comedy with light social commentary
>>
>>83179421
Normalization of drug use
>>
Cultural Marxism
>>
>>83179421

to turn both of them into massive comedy stars that would make shitloads of cash for the studio.

next time they should hire comedians.
>>
>>83179421
African Child is 10/10 audiokino
>>
dunno but rosie byrne's bits at the beginning were funny
>>
this movie was legitimately funny, i don't see the problem
>>
>>83179421
To make us laught, and I did.
>>
>>83179421
the entire premise was weak
>>
>>83182009
The premise is weak? You're weak!
>>
they wanted to see how hard you could make a solid funny movie shit the bed in the third act
>>
Arthur was fucking shit too, jesus
>>
>>83182143
Oh my god and does it shit the fucking bed.
>>
>>83179421
They were trying to get him to the greek
>>
>>83179421
The joke is Russel Brandt I guess. He's the coolest guy ever despite not ever doing or accomplishing anything interesting.

I can't begin to describe to you how not funny this movie was.
>>
DUDE WILCO LAMO

Honestly Puff Daddy was the best thing about this shit show
>>
It's weird, I hate Russel Brand and really don't think he is funny but his this and Forgetting Sarah Marshall are both kinos
>>
>>83179421
Man, call me a crackpot or whatever, but I always have this preternatural premotion about how the film's going to be just looking at the poster. Everytime I go against my got feeling, I get smacked in the face.
>>
>>83182614
He's got good synergy with Jonah Hill
>>
>>83182614

It's because he's playing a twat. He doesn't bother you as long as you aren't supposed to take him seriously or consider him reasonable in any way.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.