[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star Wars: A Nu Hope

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2739.jpg (676KB, 1180x1180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2739.jpg
676KB, 1180x1180px
>>
>when you post your retarded brain dead one dimensional MS Paint "criticism" in a echo chamber because anybody in the real world would laugh you out of the room for even caring
>>
>when you take space wizard toons too seriously because you have no life
>>
>>83179368
>>83179395
But he's right lol
>>
Based Review screw
>>
>>83179368
I like how people try to talk down on the very same site they browse just to attempt to end an argument before it even begins
>>
>>83179368
>stop caring
so this is the power of internet arguements
>>
>>83179368
>DUDE JUST LET THEM SHIT ON THE FRANCHISE STOP CARING LMAO

You're the most pathetic type of coward.
>>
>>83179872
Yeah man...
Fight the system...
>>
>>83179999
It's not like you can't make a career out of it or anything..

But I mean yeah keep cowering behind anonymous while attempting to dissuade anyone you happen to feel threatened by.
>>
>>83180050
If that's your goal, to be a leech on society by pumping out low effort youtube videos that are a fraction as original and insightful as redlettermedia's and to waste everyone's time under the guise of "fighting" Disney because your cartoon movies aren't as good as they used to be, I mean, that's your own problem.
>>
>>83180204
I'm not the guy in the OP lol
>>
>>83180320
You are both a retard and a faggot
>>
>>83180204
There's a lot of projection in this post.
>>
>>83179368
Yeah, but it's pretty spot on.
>>
Star Wars has always been about ripping stuff off.

Tbh most of art tends to have influences, if not as overt as others.

But as much as Star Wars rips itself off, it all started as a rip off of Flash Gordon and XYZ serials.
>>
>>83180847
No, it hasn't. This is a lazy cop out.
>>
>>83180204
> redlettermedia insightful
> the guys that made fun of the opening crawls "Heroes on both Sides" which they pretended did not make sense and then tried to be funny by pretending things in the first 30 minutes make no sense and need explaining even though that was done in the opening crawl

I don't understand how anyone here can still hold them up as the pinnacle of quality of something when they visibly sabotaged their review to make it easier to put jokes in.
And then people ignored the second red flag when they gave TFA a thumbs up but half of their Rogue One review was screaming AT-ST AT-ST X-WING TIE FIGHTER which fits better TFA than Rogue One and ignoring the movies plot for more jokes in the vein of "it didn't make any sense".

Before I gave you the benefit of the doubt but now I know that nobody here has enough mental capacity or at least isn't willing to show it in these forums.
>>
File: 1493784521602.jpg (47KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493784521602.jpg
47KB, 540x720px
>>83181166
You need to calm down
>>
>>83181166
Tl dr
>>
>>83181166
Was it autism?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.