[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I figured it out! >Engineers created life on earth, eventually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

I figured it out!
>Engineers created life on earth, eventually evolve till we reach Jesus Christ period.
>Human start to worship Jesus,
>engineers become angry, decide to wipe us out.
>Somehow SOME engineers changed their minds and converted to Christianity and went back to their engineer planets, planted wheat, forsake technology and adapted their attire to be like Quakers.
Jesus Christ is OFFICIALLY part of the Alien’s universe I think this is really cool!!!
>>
But Jesus was an Engineer
>>
>>83178867
its not said anywhere jesus was an engineer
>>
File: Screenshot_20170510-092515.jpg (895KB, 1439x1358px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170510-092515.jpg
895KB, 1439x1358px
>engineers send an engineer god (jesus) to earth
>Maximus kills Jesus in Gladiator 2 directed by Ridley Scott
>engineers decide to drop black goo atomic bomb on Earth
>>
>>83179009
ridley knew this
>>
>>83178867
He was a carpenter...
>>
>>83178770
>>83178867
>Jesus was an engineer

This is never implied in the actual films, where does this meme come from? Did Ridley say this in an interview?

when I saw Prometheus I thought it was pretty clear that the Engineer wanted to kill all humans because he saw David's existence as a perverse imitation of their creation of life and an example of man's hubris, which I feel is a lot more interesting than "dude jesus lmao"
>>
>>83179088
>This is never implied in the actual films, where does this meme come from? Did Ridley say this in an interview?
Yes Ridley literally says it in the making of Prometheus.

I am too tired but I will make a webm of the feature and post it here tomorrow
>>
>>83178770
>nigineers
>>
>>83179040
lol
>>
>>83179088

ridley mentions it, jesus was an engineer and killing him was the reason why they were going to rip humanity a new one
>>
>>83179088
There's also the beheaded Engineer corpse that they discover in Prometheus that they date to 2,000 years old. I wonder what climactic event happened on Earth 2,000 years ago that would warrant space aliens destroying humanity...
>>
Nigroneers
>>
>>83178965
Scott said it in interviews but decided to not do it because it was way to on the nose.
>>
>>83179466
The alive one also flips out when it sees shaws cross necklace
>>
>>83179040
A shitty one at that. He couldn't remove three nails to save his life.
>>
how could Jesus be an engineer he wasn't a warmonger or militaristic, the very opposite of what we see in Prometheus abut engineers. ridley's idea is dumb
>>
>>83179426
WHY? Prometheus people didnt care to check when they lost an entire military base of dead Prometheusens. why would they care about one guy across the galaxy?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.