[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made a screencap of the /tv/ catalog to highlight the major

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: tv_today.png (3MB, 919x2478px) Image search: [Google]
tv_today.png
3MB, 919x2478px
I made a screencap of the /tv/ catalog to highlight the major problems it has. I was able to find about 60 threads at the moment that cannot justify their existence. The filters I used were
>anything with a social media screencap
>anything that has to do with capeshit
>anything that is just a mad meme and has nothing to do with film
that's it. I mea holy fucking shit, what is wrong with you assholes? Why can't we have /film/?
>>
>>83176958
oh I forgot the 4th filter
>talking shit about a good film because "it's boring" or "nothing happened"
>>
also, I find it incredibly bizarre how many Star Trek threads there are today. It's unbelievable. I'm also guessing Better Call Saul had an episode last night which is causing the incredible amount of threads on that show/Breaking Bad
>>
>>83176958

>missed two pepe threads
>>
>>83177164
I know, right at the top. I was going to skip the first because "muh trope" threads are kind of passable but these ones are horrendously low effort and there's more than one in the first place
>>
>>83177192

trope threads are awful and the same regurgitated shit every damn day, they're as passable as a kidney stone
>>
>>83176958
Some of the circled threads are about low quality movies and tv shows but still movies and tv shows all the same.
>>
>>83177289
fair enough. I suppose I was giving them the excuse of
>it's shit but it's been shit for so long it's a part of /tv/ culture
which I now realize is retarded, so I officially revoke my passing on them
>>
>>83177319
I threw in vidya shit with capeshit, and things with low quality "discussion" such as "why is nobody hyped for this?" as a bad meme
>>
>Why can't we have /film/?
The people that don't block ads are against it
>>
>>83177720
>against it
I don't understand. How could you be against it?

80% of this catalog would still exist on /tv/. All television shows, all blockbusters, all shitty memes, etc.

Only the 400 blows thread afaik would fly on /film/ as I see it, which would make it the /vr/ equivalent of /tv/ with either a twentieth century limit on discussion or a rolling 10 year limit
>>
>>83177862
Because even if there were a /film/ board it wouldn't be Truffaut, Pabst or Fellini. It would hella epik trolls asking whether their favorite superhero crap is kino or not.
>>
>>83177862
Because /v/edditors hate old /tv/
>>
/film/ wouldn't solve a single problem. The entire internet comes here just to shitpost. They think this is the purpose of 4chan, shitposting without dealing with the consequences.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.