[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

It's over Marvel won this round, DC is too late.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (71KB, 1360x744px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
71KB, 1360x744px
Wolvernine started it all, and now at the end of the cape genre it definitely seems like Marvel has taken the larger cake, they will make some parody fun movies of themselves meanwhile DC is just starting to do something.

I'm no Marvel Fanboy, I love DC but it definitely seems like they were too late on this hype train.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT75YHqlD9k

Genre has beginning, fun, boredom, and end and the end is near.
>>
>>83176824
>mfw DC accepts this and doesn't refute.
I'm proud of you guys.
>>
>>83176824
X-Men are fox though.
>>
>>83177372
they started it, and they're ending it.
marvel capitalized on it.
>>
>>83176824
>Marvel about to lose.
>GG guise marvel won. xDDD
>>
>>83176824
Wtf are you on about? Stupid fag
>>
>>83178335
fuck off, just because I like sucking dicks doesn't mean I'm gay. wtf lmao.
>>
>i dont have a job but i fight about superhero movies online

Imagine being this pathetic lol. Holy shit you losers got mental issues haha
>>
I can safely say that Logan is the worst and most pointless film I have ever witnessed. It is a pathetic "slasher" flick that panders to our lowest and most voyeuristic, rubberneck instincts. It attempts to seduce the weakest, sickest, and most gladiatorial part of human nature. The part that yearns to view blood and gore when we drive by a car crash.

What's worse is that Logan brutally wastes some of the most extraordinary talents in the entertainment industry. Patrick Stewart, one of the most brilliant Shakespearean actors of our time, and Hugh Jackman one of the finest film and Broadway talents ever, have been paid lavishly to compromise their talents egregiously. The real tragedy of this film is to witness these two brilliant, and gifted actors sell their souls to the Hollywood cesspool, or is it Deadpool? The same pool that once spawned some powerful, ethical, inspirational, and entertaining CGI Marvel heroes. That pool has stagnated, and it starting to get putrid.

One decapitation and impaling after another, it also drags children into the psychotic slashing mayhem. As if it's not bad enough that adults could conceivably behave in such a way, to create heroic images of demonic bloodthirsty innocents is unconscionable.

The only comfort arising from this tasteless and gratuitous dung heap of mizzled gore is that Charles and Logan are finally shanked beyond repair. No more Wolverine, or Professor Charles Xavier. Thank God! My fear is that Marvel is simply making way for another generation of young actors to be proselytized for the sake of even more gruesome, sick, twisted and bloodthirsty voyeurism.

If I could get a refund for my ticket, and the popcorn, I would. Calling Logan a lame and insulting piece of crap would be too generous.
>>
>>83178442
are you a woman by any chance?
>>
>>83178405
>Posts on anime board.
>Has the gall to call others losers.
>>
>>83178386
what?
>>
>>83177565
Blade started it.
Stupid cuckwriter1.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.