[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this better than 99% of comedy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: im-pickle-riiiiick.jpg (27KB, 1190x670px) Image search: [Google]
im-pickle-riiiiick.jpg
27KB, 1190x670px
Why is this better than 99% of comedy?
>>
>>83176596
Because 99% of comedy has to interject propaganda into it and anything that doesn't belong takes away from the comedic value. And that pretty much goes for most tv and film.
>>
>>83176596
Because it's about science!
>>
>>83176596
because you have shit taste and don't watch a lot of comedy
>>
File: Spider-ManDeathofBen.jpg (61KB, 900x492px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-ManDeathofBen.jpg
61KB, 900x492px
Am I banned?
>>
it was a big reveal
>>
>>83176596
Because old timey comedy gave way to being edgy. Dice was the only funny edgy comic, and even then it was ironic. Then being a cynical piece of shit took over. Louis was the king until he started injecting mainstream lefty shit, killed his own racket. Now comedy is just a vehicle for leftist dogma. And of course race comedy was always cashing in, which never evolved and got hackey as fuck.

Irreverence and silliness are making a comeback, Norm, Pickle Rick, Jim Norton. The only thing holding them back is that the kids are getting so brainwashed that even being apolitical is offensive to them.
>>
File: larry_prphoto1[1].jpg (1MB, 1118x1434px) Image search: [Google]
larry_prphoto1[1].jpg
1MB, 1118x1434px
Consider for a second just how awful a lot of comedy is
>>
File: 1494055792312.png (565KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
1494055792312.png
565KB, 600x610px
>>83176596

>watching cartoons for adults
>>
>>83176596
the show in general or the picklerick thing? half the show is just stupid and undeserving of the constant memeing it inspires. The handful of clever jokes are the ones the show's halfwit audience doesn't even seem to appreciate
>>
This will suffice.
>>
>>83176596
>You're a big reveal
>For you
>>
>>83177314
Can you give me an example of a clever joke in this series?
>>
>>83178437
most of the atheism jokes are clever, pickle rick, shwifty
>>
Wubba lubba dub dub
>>
Because it attempts to speak to a certain philosophy or truth while other comedy only plays on memes that are currently relevant, like fads 8)
>>
GOD ISNT REAL GOY-Y
>>
>GARAGEGARAGEGARAGEG
>HMMM DILLLDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOÖÓÒOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>C......PIK RIK
>ITLL DO ITLL DO ITLL DO
>>
>>83179447
none of those things are clever though
>>
>mom walk in
>"i need dildo"
>*sees pickle rick*
>"this will do"
>>
>>83180619
PFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>83176596
>beth
>no dildo
>rickle
>"k"
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.