[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This Is England Series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: gallery_uktv-this-is-england.jpg (17KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
gallery_uktv-this-is-england.jpg
17KB, 768x512px
Did he get what he deserved at the end of 90?
>>
>>83176571
>le racists are evil meme

Please. They're the only ones stopping the packis from invading. Felt sorry for that black guy tho
>>
>>83177001
Milky?

He got his west indian cousins to chop combo into little bits though
>>
>>83177001
It's more the fact that he beat someone almost to death for no reason
>>
absolutely not, and everyone who thinks so is a fucking soulless bastard.
can't remember but i think milky didn't know combo took the fall for lol? maybe knowing that would've helped him forgive him, but either way the revenge was overblown

such a depressing series
>>
>>83178128
I don't think him taking the fall for Lol would have changed a thing since Milky said a lot of promises were made around his hospital bed. Milk will probably an hero soon.
>>
Not really, he redeemed himself. Milky was a cunt.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df1Zcec1qBs
Kino
>>
Finally a thread talking about this show. I hated 90
>>
no

reminder that Milky was the true antagonist of TIE
>>
>>83178957
weird that they turned those two lads into such gimps in the later series'

they're propa ard nuts here
>>
File: fauxlahns.jpg (9KB, 480x252px) Image search: [Google]
fauxlahns.jpg
9KB, 480x252px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Crrw2Aqu9to

Combo did nothing wrong
>>
>>83176571
What happened to him at the end of 90? I don't care about spoilers I'm never going to watch this show, so tell me.
>>
>>83181531

They find out he's quarter wog and quarter him
>>
>>83176571
No he already repented after taking that manslaughter rap, couldnt stand Milky. I wanted to beat all those coons at the end, it was horrible to watch
>>
>>83181531
He gets murdered by some of Milky's family after he gets out of prison. He's basically reformed and very sympathetic at that point. You can tell that Milky doesn't want it to happen but he doesn't do anything to stop it as he's angry (due to Combo almost killing him before) and his family are angrier.
>>
>>83181607
him*

I couldnt beat a coon, I love their music too much
>>
>>83181531
he's in some soft of offenders institution/rehabilitation thing where he's teaching kids to play footie and that, generally looks pretty happy with himself, last scene in there is him saying goodbye to the qt behind the counter, you can see he's a reformed bloke, he's walking down the street, think he's going to the cafe and a car pulls up, it's Milky and he says to get in because he wants to "chat" - Combo gets in and they go to the cafe, and they're talking, Combo's apologising and stuff and then Milky says that when he got beaten up certain "promises" were made (to get revenge) and even though he sort of wants to because he knows Combo is reformed, he cant stop his family fucking him up, then all these black lads come in, Combo is crying but reluctantly goes with them, they take him to some ruined old factory and then the series ends. No one knows what happens to Combo but it's safe to assume he's dead
>>
>>83177553

they handed him over to the skinheads
>>
File: 1478549726676.jpg (12KB, 232x117px) Image search: [Google]
1478549726676.jpg
12KB, 232x117px
>>83181531
warning: major feels ahead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGkskJhcCAs
>>
Combo didn't deserve what he got. I'm not racist, but fuck that nigger.
>>
>>83182167
this, I hope with the guilt he hangs himself
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.