[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit. It's actually pretty good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 13

File: IMG_1528.jpg (52KB, 665x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1528.jpg
52KB, 665x374px
The title kind of threw me, but it's actually not half bad. Anybody else see it?
>>
>>83176336
nah but I'll shitpost about it all day long
>>
How much BISH DONT TOUCH MY HAIR occurs?
>>
>>83176336

I watched it all. Some characters were great. Main girl sucked pretty hard.
>>
>>83176408
I don't think that's a thing that's happened since the 70s.
>>
>>83176452
of course you'd think that white boi you ain't lived the struggle of people lying to you about pretty hair
>>
>>83176452

Well your wrong because there is at least two scenes about white people touching black hair.
>>
>>83176452
I don't think so either, but every female nigger rant today includes if so I figured it would be front and center here
>>
>>83176336
it was okay. I thought it was a show that just made fun of white people to rustle wypeepos jimmys. I wish it had been that way, but instead I got an alright comedy drama.
>>
I watched the first episode only and I have to say it was pretty obvious how all those priviledged blacks/mulattos had problems with not being white. It seemed they were all so salty not being white they're all like "I'm so glad I'm not white, I'd be literall Hitler"
>>
Nice try, numale.
>>
>>83176511
Dude, I'm mixed. And from the suburbs. I'm watching the show on a different level than you. I just think it's an old timey thing that doesn't really happen because black people did a hell of a job getting the word out that it's a weird ask.
>>
N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R
>>
>>83176336
>Holy shit. It's actually pretty (((good)))

i agree, pretty jewish
>>
File: IMG_3338.jpg (29KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3338.jpg
29KB, 360x360px
>>83176755
>I'm watching the show on a whole different level than you
>implying I'd watch this show
>>
Sorry, but I don't listen to hip-hop.
>>
>>83176755
And you're watching Netflix for street cred?
>>
So is it identical to the movie or does it do its own thing?
>>
>>83176336
>The title kind of threw me
yes, you and every other illiterate
>>
>>83176714
100%. Black people judge other black people in fucked up confusing ways. Maybe I'm just speaking for myself though.
>>
>>83176755
>those fictional whites in a show about blacks in an Ivy college are making fun of my race
>the struggle is real
>>
fuck off nigger lover
>>
>>83176336
No and i refuse to watch anything with "white people" in the title
>>
>>83176969
I don't get how this system works. The niggers in this show are attending an Ivy league college and thus "privileged" by SJW standards yet they're somehow not because boo fucking hoo they're niggers.
>>
>>83176908
Yeah, and I'm flipping it for hood passes- you need one?
>>83176959
There's a throw away line in the first episode by the narrator that kind of breaks the fourth wall where they mention that it's a misleadingly aggressive sounding title. I chuckled.
>>
>>83176408>>83176452
>>83176548
>>83176522

why the fuck someone would want to touch something so gross as nigger pubic hair?
>>
>>83177033
I know, right? It's almost like it's fucked up and confusing being black in a country with an unspoken class system and a very spoken about hierarchy of races.
>>
>>83177128
Are all niggers women?
Women also always bitch about miniscule problems.
>>
>>83176336
Is the whole point that everyone in this show is an asshole and completely fucking wrong about anything? Like how this bitch is a borderline black supremacist, but fucks white boys? I haven't watched it, and only got a quick rundown from /pol/.
>>
MOOOOOOMMMM I POSTED IT AGAIN
>>
>>83176755
>it's weird to ask to touch someone's hair

t. Clearly not a white person who's ever been to Asia or Africa
>>
>>83177128
>haha dude if we darkies inject race into everything we can say how public and prevalent race issues are haha
>>
I'd like to check it out but i dont want to signal Netflix that i care for it, gonna have to fulstreama it.
>>
>>83177233
You're pretty on point.
She hates being partly white and loves pop songs instead of trying to establish her own character.
She's bitching about whites for virtue signalling purposes only.
>>
>>83177216
How is culture wide racial predjudice a miniscule problem?

I mean, you guys invented a whole new race, just so it's easier for you to negatively stereotypise a large group of people.
>>
>>83177363

Because it isn't part of the culture, you just want to think it is so when you fuck up or act like a cunt you can blame racism or white people.

> inb4 you claim to be white

Racism just isn't a major issue in the west.
>>
>>83177270
Is that a thing they do to white people over there? Like did it happen to you, or is that just like a rumor or something?
>>
>DUDE META HUMOUR LMAO
>DUDE SOCIAL CRITIQUE LMAO
>DUDE BLACKS CAN'T BE RAISIS LMAO
>>
>>83177489
Well I'm talking from the perspective of a westerner who's not from USA and gets fed a bunch of unitedstatian culture.

I dunno, maybe it's like some people say and your day to day lives are magically completely different from what we see in media and from what americans write on forums, imageboards and blogs. But what I do see is that a big part of yor identity is your race.

I mean, besides all the /pol/, BLM, constant race jokes, shows like this, there are other, "systemic" example.
Take Pisa scores for example. A lot of countries have them, but only USA makes a racial breakdown of the scores. You have racial brakedowns of crime, in education, even fucking movie awards.
>>
>>83177648
That's because niggers cause crime and are dumber. It's not systemic of anything.
>>
>>83177363
You act like rascism was introduced with US american slavery. Racism will always exist, even when no distinctive races exist anymore. It's simply hardwired into our brains that you trust people who are like yourself or your social group more than people outside of that.
>>
File: it's satire goy.jpg (78KB, 997x484px) Image search: [Google]
it's satire goy.jpg
78KB, 997x484px
>>83176336
>>
File: abc.jpg (289KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
abc.jpg
289KB, 960x1280px
>>83177621
Well, not nearly as much to me as to my gf and female friends, but it's a thing yeah...

And it's not just hair, in some countries, people are obsessed with taking a photo with a white person.
It took us 30min to cross a 100m square in Jakarta, just because every single asian tourist there wanted to take a picture with us. But you know... I don't find that racist or anything.

>>83177730
Personal predjudice is very different from systemic fixation on race (not exactly systemic racism, but still).
For example, it'd be impossible to find out my race just from looking at all my formal governmental data. It's just not a thing my country keeps track of.
>>
>>83177730
Well that's because "clannish" behavior and tendencies was an evolutionary advantage prior to civilization. The reason it's so hard wired is because it meant the difference between living and dying. It's more of a problem today because the threats it helped prevent either no longer exist or get exacerbated by it's persistence.

It's the same reason we have an obesity problem in America- we're predisposed to thinking fatty sugary foods taste good, because as we were evolving they were really hard to come by and could sustain you for weeks at a time. Now that we can just produce them they're just as counterproductive as a predisposition for racism.
>>
>>83177648
Why shouldn't there be? Because it could show American niggers behave worse than other ethnic groups? You're upset because others are breaking it down by race but what do you think is making people racist? Statistics itself or the fact that one group causes far more trouble then others.
Fuck, I'm a liberal but even I have to say that the best way of preventing racism as a minority is to not be a complete fuckup instead of whining "Da white devil be puttin' me down!"
>>
>>83178176
>All that bullshit you just wrote
I'm almost positive that was word for word the pitch for the show.

It's about the blurry lines of race and class and being personally responsible for your actions, but also being held accountable for the entire group. White people will never know that feeling of relief when a murder gets reported on the news and they reporter finally says the suspect was white.
>>
>>83176336
>Holy shit. It's actually pretty good.

fuck off Netflix marketer
>>
>>83177621
I have a friend who was in Japan and people wanted to take photos with him and touch his beard. And it was not even a cool beard, but a bunch of pubic hairs ISIS style. Of course he being a weeaboo accepted.
>>
>>83178176
>niggers
>I'm a liberal

Nice try drumpf humper
>>
>>83178176
Statistically males behave "worse" than women, that is to say, cause more crime.
Does that mean we should treat them predjudically?

And that's even a more consistent idea, since males can be clearly determined by chromosomes, whereas race and ethnicity are very fuzzy, non-discreet concepts and so on.

And of course, there's the whole issue about how much of that behaviour is determined by genes and how much by the environment, but I don't want to argue with /pol/ right now...
>>
>>83178474
>boohoo a word hurts me
You're on 4chan of all places. People called each other nigger on this website before you were born. Go back to your PC subreddit.
>>
>>83178488
>Does that mean we should treat them predjudically?
Yes we should and it happens, police doesn't act the same way in front of a male criminal than a woman one.
>>
>>83178596
>Yes we should
Well then, you're clearly not a liberal if you believe people should be treated according to their beloning to an identity group they have no effect on, rather than as individuals. And that's just a very profound moral disagreement, so I guess we'll never see eye to eye.
>>
>>83178543
I think his point is who are you trying to kid describing yourself as a liberal and throwing around the word nigger?
>>
>>83178488
>males behave worse than women
What are you even saying, that all blacks are male? And yes, men get a prejudical treatment.
Imagine it's 2am and you're on your way home. Someone is rambling near you, obviously drunk. The person in question tries to hug you but you're repulsed from the behaviour and try to walk away. The person gets angry and screams at you. Imagine the drunken person was a woman, then imagine it was a man. With whom would you have felt securer? Dealing with a drunken woman or a drunken man? Are you a sexist for being for cautious when a man approaches you? You aren't. You know that men are more violent than women on average. Simce you don't know how this situation plays out you can only rely on facts and your experience.
>>
>>83178488
>males can clearly be determined by chromosomes
get a load of this anti-science transphobic shitlord
>>
>>83178830
Settle down Bill Nye, the point still stands.
>>
>>83178693
I don't know it's in the US but here in Europe not every liberal is liking the boots of niggers and rapefugees. Ironically enough many liberals have taken a stance to assimilate refugees and absorb them into society. As long as you're not overdoing it with every sentence you can use racial slurs in a joking way almost everywhere.
>>
>>83178868
*licking the boots of niggers and rapefugees
>>
>>83176755
I'm a cracker with curly hair and it has happened to me. I've actually never seen it happen to a black person but I'd believe it is a very rare occurrence.
>>
File: 1495539972401.png (241KB, 718x708px) Image search: [Google]
1495539972401.png
241KB, 718x708px
>>83176336
>Its a shill shills "DUDE IT'S SATIRE BRO LMAFO" episode
>>
>>83178771
>What are you even saying
That treating people as individuals, rather than as members of specific identities, is much more valuable to a society (if you of course, decide to value societies that are liberal, individualistic and so on).

And I'm also saying that personal predjudice is completely different to a systemic observation of racial predjudices and policies.
>>
>>83178865
no it doesn't you science denier.
>>
>>83178988
>>83178830

memes aside, people that non-memetically identify with a gender identity not in line with their chromosomal construction constitute a statistically negligent factor, it's near 1% at the highest estimate.
>>
So I haven't watched this because it didn't have any appeal but how's it constructed?
Is it more "a day in the life of minority" or more "minority sits at a desk and rants for the whole episode"?
>>
>>83178933
You know I've seen a black person pull their eyes back and go "ching chong", but you know what? They're completely right. Black people can't be racist.
>>
>>83178966
>That treating people as individuals, rather than as members of specific identities, is much more valuable to a society

Great, when do you liberals start doing that? Because as of right now, you guys are by far the worst offenders when it comes to judging people based on their race and identity instead of judging them as individuals.
>>
>>83178176
Couple of things
>you can use racial slurs in a joking way almost everywhere.
okay, cool
>Because it could show American niggers behave worse than other ethnic groups?
Wow! What a funny joke!

Also the idea that you harbor no ill feelings in your heart is incongruous with insisting on using words whose definition states the person being talked about isn't a person and they're subhuman. I mean there's ironic detachment, but if you were shooting for a joke- where did you think it was?
>>
>>83179109
>you guys

I find it really annoying when people argue AT me with some constructed identity of "the other" in a manner where they're already decided what my entire outlook on ideology is, rather than actually reading my statements.

Can "you guys" stop doing that? Ok thanks...
>>
>>83179069
>statistically negligent
oh so like how they're treated now? As negligent!? listen bud, I know you're just memeing but you really need to check your privilege here and divert your hate facts somewhere else
>>
File: cgpussi.jpg (165KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cgpussi.jpg
165KB, 1920x1080px
>>83176336
They couldn't afford a stand in pussy, so they went CG pussy.
>>
File: IMG_1493.jpg (101KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1493.jpg
101KB, 800x600px
>>83179152
Shut up, Kurt
>>
>>83178966
Never did I say that I don't treat people as individuals yet what makes you angry is that blacks look bad due to criminal statistics. Not publishing those statistics would not end racism. Yes it's unfair to be born a certain way but that's just how it is. Everyone has to deal with how he was born and raised. Do you want a medal because you're mixed but haven't been in jail yet? Jesus Christ. Do you think old white men sit in their very own castle trying to find new ways to keep minorities and women from power?
>>
>>83176452
Doesn't sound like you're around too many black people.
>>
File: Dear.White.People.S01E07_proc.jpg (417KB, 1280x2559px) Image search: [Google]
Dear.White.People.S01E07_proc.jpg
417KB, 1280x2559px
DWP is literally the best written show of 2017
>>
>>83179152
Well, you claimed that a liberal society values those things and judges people as individuals. Liberals as a group simply do not operate under those values. They DO judge people based on race and identity and NOT as individuals. Obviously there are always exceptions, but that is completely besides the point here.
>>
Gave up after three episodes. Just a bunch of uninteresting people arguing and being sassy.
>>
File: 130925-art-department.jpg (278KB, 940x626px) Image search: [Google]
130925-art-department.jpg
278KB, 940x626px
>>83177233
netflix balked a bit by casting the blackest looking mixed girl ever

would have been better if she'd looked more like this
>>
>>83179307
I'm only mixed in the sense that I'm half white-half slav :^)

And I'm not in any way angry... And neither am I against posting criminal statistics...
Even when they're based on broad, fuzzy identities determined by memes rather than any epigenetic factors. Because that's how it happens, a person doesn't get tested how well he falls into a categorisation of a union of genes, Cleetus the deputy chief determines his ethnicity by seeing if he's one of dem black fellers of maybe a lahteenou...
And I don't see how that's very useful, especially when you want a society that doesn't get bogged down in identitarianist ideology.
>>
>>83177106
girls always did this to the one black kid at my school and they said "oh it feels like a sheep"
>>
>>83179117
You can't be eternally butthurt from something that happened decades/centuries ago. Sure, segregation in the US was a real thing in the 60s and is in many minds still but you know what? There are many racial slurs in the world. Am I mad at Romams when they sold my ancestors into slavery? When the French slaughtered my countrymen and my country used our region as buffer zone for the Bavarians? When the Allies killed the companions of my grandfather?
>>
>>83179393
Ok, at this point I want to separate the concept of liberalism as it pertains to post-enlightenment individualistic ideology and the neo-globalists that drive one side of the left-right false dichotomy in much of the western world today.

Maybe I should use egalitarian, that's catching on...
>>
>>83179307
>blowing things out of proportion this much
Nobody white has tried to live in a castle since the Middle Ages, except for Nic Cage and he got his repo'd. And nobody thinks white dudes are plotting "new ways" to keep minorities and women from power. The old ones are working just fine. Why should they bother to fix what's been working for them for centuries?
>>
>>83179473
>especially when you want a society that doesn't get bogged down in identitarianist ideology.

Who wants that kind of society though? Certainly not black people and liberals.
>>
>>83179575
I'm confused. Are you too stupid to realize I was being facetious.
>>
>>83179662
Ostensibly, as was my original point, many americans do.
>>
>>83179552
The difference there being that people don't just look at you and immediately apply those same prejudices.
>My ancestors were oppressed
*history whipes that into an obscure anecdote*
>Hey guys! There's no such thing as oppression! Now everybody shut up about it!
>>
File: 1482967090949.gif (2MB, 300x334px) Image search: [Google]
1482967090949.gif
2MB, 300x334px
HEY GUYS DID YOU SEE "GET OUT"
>>
>>83179575
>The old ones are working just fine

Which ones would that be?
>>
>>83179723
I doubt it's too many.

Minorities tend to be proud of their race and identify with their culture, so do white conservatives. So the only people who believe what you believe in are rich, white college aged liberals and even amongst them you are a minority.
>>
>>83179100

To them, racism is prejudice + power. I have no clue why someone would take a word, give it a new meaning that is different from what the general population thinks it means, and then start using it in a confusing way.
>>
>>83179744
Just don't hire them or allow them into the networking social circles that give them access to advancement. Treat them as "the other" and they'll remain that way. Make up a reason for doing it if you have to, just get it done.

It's a great system. No changes neccisary.
>>
>>83179254

Which Skyrim mod is this?
>>
>>83179726
Oh come one, racial slurs always need to be taken in context and can be perfectly acceptable when used inside certain forms of joke...
But I dunno, maybe I'm just an "uncle Ivan."

>>83179806
Oh I'm sorry, I misunderstood you, yes of course, I agree that many americans apparently do want an identitarianist society.
>>
>>83176336
how did they get away with making the movie then making the same thing as a tv show with different characters?
>>
>>83179870
Meanwhile in reality, the chancellor of Germany is a woman, the PM of the UK is a woman, just a couple of months ago the president of the united states was a black man, the attourney general was a black woman and the favorite backed by the entire political establishment to become the next president was yet another woman.

Yeah, those imaginary oppressive systems sure do a great job keeping women and minorites out of power, you delusional fuck.
>>
>>83176336

How many lynchings are there?
>>
>>83176336
kys asap
>>
>>83176408
Literally within the first minute of the first episode.
>>
>>83179982
While systemic mysogyny might not be as big a deal as some point out, citing presidents as some proof of a state of society is not that good of an argument, as clearly represented by former female presidents of Pakistan, India and a plethora of other, still quite misogynist societies.
>>
>>83176336
Yes the show is great, but seriously we can't let Trump have the nuclear codes.
>>
>>83179870
Minorities get preferential treatment when it comes to hiring in most companies. But nice try mr.nigger
>>
>>83180173
But isn't the point that quotas are usually instituted in companies where the participation is already by the privileged classes (as per the show, in a way), whereas a nigger trying to get work at an auto-shop will get royaly fucked?
>>
>>83180133
Yes, muslim majority countries have a mysogyny problem, everyone knows that. Hardly comparable to western secular nations though.
>>
>>83179726
Are you just here so you can be salty that blacks get treating unfairly? Go back to Africa then.
>>
>>83180133
So basically don't cite those racist countries who let women and minorities become president and import more sexist, racist immigrants. You'll never be happy or satisfied with anything fucktard.
>>
>>83176336
The white characters were pretty ham fisted, but that's usually how it goes when someone tries to write a character outside of their culture. I thought the random Asian friend for 1 episode was weird, but she pointed out what I always mention about Asians in American media. Then she disappeared just as fast as any Asian character would.

Over all I enjoyed it. Intentional or not, the hypocrisy of the black characters was evident. I particularly liked the police scene at the party because that's definitely how it would go down. I've been around shit that went bad and there were black people present. They were unfairly singled out by the police, but then they also reacted poorly and shit go out of control. It's like that every time.
>>
>>83180353
Who is citing what countries? I think you're getting confused by the anonymous posting format...

>>83180311
Well of course, but my point still stands.
>>
>>83180350
Africa? Send him to Baltimore, let him experience true black inner city culture.
>>
>>83180496
The post you responded too was, the only confused person here is you. Right after you told him it wasn't a good example and switched to Muslim countries.
>>
>>83180629
Yes, but nothing in the rest of your post relates to me or to my point, I'm not >>83179870 and I'm not some liberal boogeyman that wants to import a somalian into your wife.
>>
>>83178368
But that already happens. Every time there's a school or cop shooting or a bombing I hope it's not a white guy.
>>
Is it true that nigger pusy taste like shit?
>>
>>83180708
Recently it's all been Non Whites funny enough
>>
>>83176336
this show is racist trash
>>
shill thread
>>
>>83177648
When you enslave and disenfranchise an entire race of people, you have to account for that.
>>
>>83180685
Don't use X as an example use Z. Sorry champ you don't really get to say those three countries who had women serving now and a former black president of not reflective of those society and issues and say focus on Muslim ones.

Rather simple point.
>>
>>83177621
I had 2 dudes randomly take a selfie with me in japan. I thought they were gonna pickpocket me.
>>
>>83180873
Your writing style is very unclear, please pay attention to coherence.

Beyond the silly ideological idea of calling a country Muslim as a good identifier, India is only 14% muslim. Neither is South Korea a "muslim country",yet it's a country with some strong patriarchal values who also had a woman president.

And it's not comparing apples and oranges, it's clear from many, many examples in the world that leadership positions might not indicate the lack of certain predjudice within the pertaining society.
>>
>>83176336
I'm black and even I wouldn't watch this shit.
If I ever want to a bunch of biased anti-white bullshit from some angry black cunts I'd go talk to one of my sisters or my mom. I don't need a, what, 30 minute show to do it for me.
>>
File: 47238276.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
47238276.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
>>83181065
Wait, so the black people hating white people meme is real? I thought that was only for tv and the news. What causes it?
>>
>>83179376
>"really intelligent" African American college student
>totally unaware of African history
checks out. it's sad how I know way more about African history than the average African American and I only study it because of the conditions before and during European interactions (slavery and Scramble for Africa mostly).

>>83179863
Their belief is that everyone will accept their incorrect definition instead of simply being confused every time it is used over the years/decades.

Racism in the general sense is stereotyping based on race, and this applies to positive and negative stereotyping (affirmative action targeted towards blacks specifically due to the action favoring one race over others).
>>
>>83176336
This nice guy my girlfriend is just friends with told me to watch it while he helped clean our bedroom. Not bad, but it was hard to hear over the grunts my gf was making cuz she was moving boxes
>>
>>83181058
>south korea is a patriarchal society
lmao
You'd understand how insanely wrong you are if you ever set foot in south korea.
t. gook
>>
>>83181222
Very simple
>I'm a huge fuck up in life so I'll justify it by blaming white people and racism instead of owning up to my own deficiencies

I'm a spic and this is literally how every left wing drop out in my family is. It couldn't possibly be that they were too lazy and stupid to handle an easy major, it was the white man who did it!
>>
>>83181843
Ah, that makes sense.
Kind of reminds me of growing up in a small town and hearing all the hicks complain about having to compete with niggers over food stamps even though there's a grand total of three black people in the entire state.
>>
>>83181222
>so the black people hating white people meme is real?
Can something be a meme if it's real?
But yes, anti-white shit is always used as a means to misplace blame, remove accountability, or to inflate ones black ego. It's super selective. As long as white folks kiss your ass or let you get away with shit, it's all good, but when they don't it's a evil plot.
One of my sister is super liberal. I can hardly tolerate the bitch.
>>
>>83176336
>cop scene that would never happen
>dude this is pretty good

le eternal struggle
>>
I won't watch it because of the title. I don't care if it's good, it's bound to be centered on race and I'm sick of that particular topic.
>>
File: 333.png (6KB, 56x70px) Image search: [Google]
333.png
6KB, 56x70px
>>83182464
>Can something be a meme if it's real?
>>
>>83176336
If it's a parody, it's subtle enough that the vast majority of its target audience and critics missed the point.

The only likeable black characters where the "uncle toms" (CoCo and buff Obama), the Pastiche guy was based, and I don't believe in the "liberalism is a mental ilness" meme, but the boyfriend dude was pretty close to convincing me.
>>
>>83179681
>haha I was just pretending to be retarded
>>
File: wendy's asuka.jpg (29KB, 474x317px) Image search: [Google]
wendy's asuka.jpg
29KB, 474x317px
>>83176336
>people still fall for this bait
pathetic
>>
>>83182537
I wasn't going to watch it because I know for a fact it's centered on the topic of race. I'm tired of everything being politicized when all I want to do is watch something entertaining.
>>
>>83179553

Liberalism is the epitome of identity assimilation and group homogeny.

Individualistic values and identities get shit on hard, if you are "unfavourable" white/male
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.