[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sense8 season 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

i'm so conflicted about this season, on one hand its liberal propaganda turned up to 11, and on the other hand its really great when the events in questions are related to the actual plot progressing.

Everything related to Nomi and the black chick is pure cancer, its not funny, interesting or relatable in any way shape or form, its only there to push far left liberal bullshit and its doing a piss poor job at it, the only thing that keeps me from killing myself when they come on is the occasional appearance of Bug, a good case of LGBT pandering would be everything related to Lito & co, still pushing gay shit down my throat but at least the actors do a good job of keeping things interesting.

While Sun scenes are usually OK its hard to suspend my disbelief that what looks like a 100lb stick can take multiple guys in a fist fight.

if they could just stick to Wolfgang/Kala, Will/Riley and have Sun fight more realistically for her weight class this show would be a 10/10, every scene with Will and Whispers was pure kino.
>>
>>83174201
in case you didnt realize, N is majority owned by none other than geroge soros
>>
>>83174201
Horrible writing desu.

"Let's introduce a rival hive cluster and only have 1 scene with them against eachother"
>>
>>83174544
yeah, fucking hell, that scene was pretty good too.
>>
If you think Sense8 is "liberal propaganda" because its underlying theme is: try and be empathetic to people that are different from you, then you need your fucking head checked.
>>
Nomi's fucking lispy tranny voice makes me fucking sick
>>
>>83174699
>then you need your fucking head checked.
Like the "Trans" Character ano?, think about that one bucko
>>
>>83174815
You should try the whole empathy thing out sometime
>>
>>83174201
>liberal propaganda turned up to 11
The best description of this show I've ever heard.
I had to stop watching mid way through the first episode it was so painfully obvious.
>>83174815
my fucking sides.
>>
>>83174699
OP here, no problem with Lito and friends, they can act and their plot is somewhat engaging even though its solely driven from GAY this GAY that, Lito contributes next to nothing to the overreaching plot but at least he's entertaining, the transgender Nomi with her black lesbian girlfriend with 3 black dads and a white mom are pure liberal cancer and if you cant see that you're the one that needs his head checked.
>>
>>83175028
But what's actually cancerous about it other than that it affronts your delicate infantile sensibilities?
>>
>>83174201
My girlfriend is trans and we couldn't watch this pandering bullshit.
It's objectively horrible. Only reviewers like this shit.
>>
>>83175196
>My girlfriend is trans
>"girl"
>>
>>83175142
I'm just tired of it, its boring as fuck, every scene that doesn't include hacking revolves around Nomi being trans, its her entire character now, and shes only there to be a place holder for the Wachowski sisters, to put it simply, its not subtle enough, theres too much of it too often and its too in your face obvious, season one was better in that regard, i actually cared when the crazy mother admitted her to be lobotomized, back when her character was a top tier hacker on the run from the law, not "trans girl that her life is so hard because shes trans" with some hacking on the side.
>>
>>83175796
Every scene is them doing something "hackery" and then telling each other how smart they are.
While I support LGBT people, the show is made much worse by the Wachowski's constantly pushing their agenda.
Probs won't watch Season 3
>>
>>83174201
>Everything related to Nomi and the black chick is pure cancer, its not funny, interesting or relatable in any way shape or form, its only there to push far left liberal bullshit and its doing a piss poor job at it, the only thing that keeps me from killing myself when they come on is the occasional appearance of Bug
have you considered the fact that you have autism?
>>
>>83174201
Sense8 is fucking great dude. It's like a direct answer to /pol/shit by being great partially by building on it's inclusivity and message of empathy like other anons have pointed out.

Also those psychic orgies from last season were kino.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.