[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

am i he only one who was with him until the very end?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

am i he only one who was with him until the very end?
>>
Yes, he became a selfish prideful dick after season 2
>>
File: saus.gif (443KB, 500x319px) Image search: [Google]
saus.gif
443KB, 500x319px
Well who else is there to really root for besides him?
>>
>>83172604

I was rooting for him until the end.

I legit think he was more likable even at his worst than Jimmy.
>>
>>83172604
Nope, though I gave up on him have any success with his endeavor somewhere around season 3
>>
Was I the only person that had no clue that this was the fucking teacher who became the drug man? This show was so confusing and I was left feeling shocked when I found out it was supposed to be the same man?
>>
>>83172604
There wasn't anyone else to root for.
>>
>>83172604
No because they were pussies that kept him extremely relatable and morally justified until the very end despite audiences loving Tony Soprano a decade earlier who was evil and committed crimes ten times worse
>>
>>83172880
are you retarded
>>
>>83172604

If you are a psycho- or sociopath, sure. Gotta admit though that the writers made sure to make him somewhat likable but anyone with a sense of moral integrity knows that he was a selfish prick who did all the wrong things for HIS right reasons. He deserved what he had coming with his family
>>
>>83172985

>morally justified

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYcOl33-mI0
>>
>>83172604
Nah, fucker lost it after he became top dog.
>>
>>83173055
Ah yes, paying to have evil criminals murdered instead of paying them hush money for the rest of their lives, the most evil act ever seen on television

This isn't real life, killing bad guys is tv cop territory i.e what the good guys are supposed to do, the writers made sure Walt never did anything truly evil, at least in tv terms, they always justified his actions
>>
File: breaking-bad-house-pizza.jpg (368KB, 970x546px) Image search: [Google]
breaking-bad-house-pizza.jpg
368KB, 970x546px
>>83173424
>Walt never did anything truly evil
>>
>>83173424

Why make him truly evil? It was never the point. There were no good or bad guys in BrBa with the exception of Tuco and da Nazis. Even then, they were just doing what they had to.

>muh killing Hank and Gomez

They were DA agents who saw their faces. Literally no different than Walt taking out Gus's guys.
>>
>>83172604
>Cool hat
>Loads of cash
>Kills Neo-Nazis (The dumb kind, not the cool kind)
>Inventive (sick RC machine gun!)
>Cool glasses
>Cool beard
>Kills blacks
>Kills latinos
>Kills black latinos
>German codename (the cool kind, not the dumb kind)
>Best meth cook in the entire world
>Doesn't afraid of anything

I was with him til the very last second OP.
>>
more emotion was felt at the series finale than when i broke up with my 2 year gf
>>
>>83174978
She must have been pretty ugly because that finale was garbage
>>
>>83172880

better be bait
>>
>>83172604
>his final action was one of altruism.
people r dum if they say he is not the paragon of integrity
>>
>>83175355
are you fucking kidding?

she was terrible but that ending was fucking kino
>>
>>83172880
found the zambian
>>
>>83172604
I was with him. Hard to relate with anyone else on the show when there were so many cunts.

His wife and son are the real villains throughtout the series.
>>
>>83176197
>His wife and son are the real villains throughtout the series.
This. I never understood their motivation and untill this day i still don't.
>>
I was.
Watching Better Call Saul made me retroactively hate him for killing Mike tho.
>>
He was the only likeable character in the show. Jesse was absolutely insufferable.
>>
>>83174315
sureeeeeee
>>
I'm not sure anon.
BrBa was about a broken man.
>>
>>83177090
why did he kill mike? i forgot
>>
>>83177670
Walt accidentally shot him
>>
>>83177134

He was okay in the first seasons, then he became a total pussy backstabber later on.
>>
>>83177765
nah it was deliberate. i remember a creek/pond too.
>>
>>83172845
Saul and Mike were "good" guys. At the very least they were just in it to make money(Mike had the better reason for the money) and not be apart of all these cartels dong measuring contest with each other.
>>
>>83173509
Jesus, I bet you think you're real badass posting shit like that on a blue board
>>
>>83176096
>dude everything works out perfectly lmao
>dude ricin for retards lmao
>>
>>83172845
Jesse just wanted out and Walt wouldn't stop trying to control him
>>
Walter dindu nuffin?
>>
>>83173424
I guess you missed the scenes where he poisoned a child so he could make more money than his boss or shot a man in the chest because he hurt his feelings
>>
Mike, Hank, and Jesse were the good guys

I stopped rooting for walt when he shot mike just because he was mad over mike hurting his pride when he (rightfully) told him to go fuck himself
>>
>>83172880
me too. show was dumb as fuck with no explaining and just swearing and anger
>>
>>83172604
I was with him all the way until he lied to Jesse about Mike. I forgave the child poisoning and rashly killing Mike because that's who Walt is, but that arrogance and evilness behind him trying to convince Jesse he didn't kill Mike when they both knew Jesse knew the truth was heartbreaking. If he would have just come clean to Jesse in that moment everything could have been fine between them in the end. I really wanted another crazy Walt rationale over Jesse scene similar to the fly trying to rationalize how and when he should have told her the truth, but since that episode was "filler" according to most brain dead retards we got season 5 full of Nazis and shootouts. Would have been great to see Walt alone in the cabin taking to himself wondering how he could have came clean to Jesse and saved Hank.
>>
>>83172604
>>being under 30
>>
>>83172604
>Skyler fucks her boss to get her drug dealer husband to divorce her and leave the family alone
>Walt reveals he is fine with her boning her boss and encourages her to screw the mail man and others because he won't leave no matter what
I'm sure lots of people here were with him til the end.
>>
>>83172880
???
>>
>>83172604
I know reddit was with him
>>
>>83174315
and wicked sense of humour
>>
>>83177670
mike didn't wanna give out the names of his guys in prison because he knew walt would murder them all. based mike
>>
File: breaking bad-mike was right.jpg (22KB, 400x535px) Image search: [Google]
breaking bad-mike was right.jpg
22KB, 400x535px
>>83172845

Mike. He was 100% right about Walter.
>>
>>83172845
Jesse. Everybody on this board sucks but there is a good reason Vince didn't kill him off as originally planned
>>
>>83174023
They weren't nazis and they weren't that bad, either. They saved Walt's ass and let him skate with big cash.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.