[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Utopia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

File: gallery_uktv-utopia-s02-e03.jpg (45KB, 768x511px) Image search: [Google]
gallery_uktv-utopia-s02-e03.jpg
45KB, 768x511px
What does /tv feel about this show?
>>
Season 1 was good
Season 2 was meh
>>
>>83172178
it was a meme series, taylor made for reddit
>>
>>83172178
good show so /tv/ hate it.
>>
getting blasted by a cute loli with a shotgun is how I wanna die
>>
never heard of it
>>
>>83172296
I bet your mom ever heard of you
>>
It gives me hope for a good Umbrella Academy series. The style was perfect for it.
>>
>>83172178
season 1 was brilliant. truly a unique show that everybody should watch. the soundtrack alone was 10/10

season 2 was good but not as good as 1.
>>
i heard when this finished fincher was making a us remake? still on?
>>
>>83172296
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJnN3WMwDsk
>>
Nice music
Nice visuals
Nice characters

It almost doesn't feel like a british show
>>
WHERE
>>
IS
>>
JESSICA
>>
RABBIT
>>
RABBIT
>>
>>83172508
>>83172521
hivemind, wew spoopy
>>
File: lol.jpg (31KB, 636x365px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
31KB, 636x365px
>>
>>83172601
This really couldn't be made these days
>>
>>83172665
how did they get away with it http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270541/Utopia-Outrage-Channel-4-drama-features-gun-massacre-primary-school-barely-month-Sandy-Hook-tragedy.html
>>
>>83172178
>feel

You mean "think"
>>
UKino.
>>
Has the graphic novel been leaked/uploaded yet? Do the receiver(s) of it even know what they have?
>>
>>83172178

No interesting characters. The 'bad guys' were ridiculous over the top too-cool-for-school villains. The plot was very boring and it was masked with music and fashion.
>>
HBO should've gave Fincher the budget to remake the show.
>>
>>83175494
did you watch it? because it sounds like you didn't
>>
It's kino.

Wilson did nothing wrong.
>>
>>83172178
MEH
E
H

Nice to look at, but it wasn't very interesting.
>>
I liked the style and tone but fuck s2. Also I don't understand why everyone wanted Ian's dick so hard. He was a pussy. They ruined Jesscia Hyde in s2 by making her retarded.
>>
>>83172178
I thought it had a decent start but quickly went to shit at some point near the end of season 1->start of season 2. I was sad to hear when HBO cancelled Fincher's version because I figured he could strip away some of the gimmicky bullshit of the original
>>
I really liked the idea of a bunch of shut ins/misfits/robots getting embroiled in a global conspiracy. Is there anything else like it?
>>
Somewhat atypical British cuck show.
>>
>>83176030
This. One of my favourite shows. Also comfy as fuck on repeated viewings.
>>
File: 8.png (1MB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
1MB, 1280x536px
>>83172178
It's great
>>
It started off strong but got really dumb--even before the shitty second season. The music was fucking great though.

Also this scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5VBIwCQEEU
>>
One of the best shows of the decade, if not the. /tv/ has no idea what it's talking about and would prefer to spout memes about the second season instead of learning how to appreciate great television.
>>
>>83177101
I respectfully disagree.
>>
>>83177147
>HURR DURR NOPE IS SHIT SHOW KEKKEK POOP FARTZ

grow up
>>
>>83177101
second season was objectively shit though apart from the 70s flashback episode.
>>
>>83177206
>>83177147
It's objectively just as good as the first season, with some higher highs. Just because there are some nits to pick doesn't mean that the show suddenly had bad writing, characters, and plot progression.
>>
>>83177390
You're right, except the show got bad in season 1. So season 2 was just as bad.
>>
>>83177438
You're right, except the show was consistently great throughout season 1. So season 2 was just as great.
>>
>>83172178
Use of colour was fucking excellent as were the villains. Soundtrack too from what I remember. It also had some really fucking grim scenes like the eyeball gouging and the school shooting
>>
>>83177438
By "get bad" you mean "ends on a downer that you didn't like"?
>>
>>83172178
Season 1 was fantastic, season 2 was dog shit.
>>
>>83177708
Once they were all just hiding out, it got really boring.
>>
>>83177855
They're literally hiding out from the first episode onward.
>>
>>83177774
Nice meme.
>>
I liked it, but I don't remember much of S2.
I also didn't like the Jessica Hyde character. A younger me would have, but I don't have the patience for "cool", autismo characters anymore.
>>
they put everything they had in the first season and the second season felt like some half assed after thought
>>
>>83178843
There was very clearly a deliberately paced three season arc happening.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>*sneezes*
>Sieg heil
>Sorry he's allergic to shitskins
>Yeah, they're going around
>You're going somewhere nice?
>Just gettin away for a bit. Somewhere where there are no jews
>God, that sounds great
At least the Brits still have enough balls to hire Raimi
>>
Visuals 11/10
Music 10/10

S1 8/10
S2 5/10
>>
>qt cunny is almost entirely absent from second season

I agree s2 is shit
>>
>>83172259
Your thinking of Split
>>
>>83183080
There's no cute loli in Split, just a cute ayy-lmao
>>
>>83183334
True, but downies always look younger.
>>
>>83172178

Season 1 was great. Season 2 was not so great.

The soundtrack is sick though.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.