[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what was the point of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (277KB, 947x510px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277KB, 947x510px
So what was the point of this?
>>
Fap bait.
>>
Hinting at a Daisy Ridley cameo in futur episodes
>>
to really make you think
>>
>>83170924
Still can't tell if that's a second inner mouth or not.

Looks like it's meant to go with the lower jaw, but it's weird because it's like it has 1 and a half mouths or something.

What a shitty design.
>>
>>83170924
Make a more diverse cast of monsters to sell more merchandise.
Do you even jewllywood OP?
>>
>>83170924
don't worry in the official follow up comic. the deacon came in contact with more black goo and mutated to become a gigantic living mountain
>>
Visual representation of how the xenos evolved under David's experimentation.
>>
>>83170924
The first writer who came along wrote a movie that was much more like Alien and then Lindelof came along for a rewrite and Prometheus kinda drifted further away from Alien in subsequent sequels making Prometheus more of a spin off movie contained in the Alien universe.
But because of the negative fan reaction to Prometheus, Covenant had to be more like Alien.
So ultimately, there was no point to the deacon.
>>
>>83170924
They did that so they could shove it in all the commercials and to libk it to alien movies
>>
>>83170924
To tell you that the Engineers manufactures the xenomorphs. Also to make you go 'That looks like a xenomorph! Man I LOVED Alien!'
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.