[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever watched a movie, that others called too stupid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: massive homo cunts.png (345KB, 526x442px) Image search: [Google]
massive homo cunts.png
345KB, 526x442px
Have you ever watched a movie, that others called too stupid or ridiculous, and found yourself thinking that it's not crazy enough?
>>
yes the maytricks all my friends love the neo but his fight stile and slow motion bullet dodge was not impressive to me and i could do so much more
>>
>>83169890
YESSSSS
>>
D'Y'KNOW'MEAN?
>>
>too stupid or ridiculous
Hate this argument. A movie being stupid or ridiculous does not mean it's bad, and it's the persons fault if they can't enjoy something different. I've always loved surrealism and weird concepts in not just films but also games and literature.

Although the more I think about it I think it's a personality thing. My brain works in the way that I carry a lot of chaotic thoughts and ideas but try to convert them into practical uses in real life. This means I can really enjoy surrealism. Other people may want their input of information to be grounded and practical at the start and keep it that way in their minds. It's not something they really can change but it's honestly pretty sad to see that limitation in some people desu.
>>
Equilibrium, sort of. Heard so much about the fabled gun-kata and in practise it was horrible to watch. That bit in particular where he stands in a circle of guys and just waves his hands around was really bad.
>>
>>83171657
holy...I want more..
>>
File: 1-carbon-fiber-fedora-hat.jpg (82KB, 980x735px) Image search: [Google]
1-carbon-fiber-fedora-hat.jpg
82KB, 980x735px
>>83171657
excuse me sir, i think you dropped this
>>
>>83169890
Yeah, that's literally the problem with modern film making.
Most movies now have to make sense within the established rules of reality and if they don't, the movie must then go out of its way to explain why it broke the rules because normies literally cannot handle having an imagination.
>>
>>83171762
>>83171823
Was my post really that reddit? I guess I'm not allowed to do anything other than shitpost
>>
If you're on about Crank, yes. I would love a third one.
>>
File: why tho.jpg (25KB, 307x361px) Image search: [Google]
why tho.jpg
25KB, 307x361px
>>83172941
>a Crank movie post John Wick
if didnt happen already its never going to. maybe a more family friendly reboot, but Statham wont be involved. he's too busy replacing Paul Walker.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.