[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lmao

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0194.jpg (540KB, 928x1262px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0194.jpg
540KB, 928x1262px
what went so wrong

what a hack
>>
>>83168198
>what went so wrong
Literally nothing you brainlet.
>>
>>83166666
>>
>>83168198
LYNCH'D
>>
>>83168198
Nothing, lynch is still throwing it down in his 70s
>>
>>83168198
>michael cera appears
aaaaaannd fucking dropped
>>
>>83168198
it's still a strange and beautiful thing 25 years later
>>
File: 065.jpg (23KB, 284x423px) Image search: [Google]
065.jpg
23KB, 284x423px
>>83168198
>Everybody wondering if it would have the atmosphere and style of Twin Peaks
>Or the quality filmmaking and editing of Fire Walk With Me
>Finally comes out
>It has neither
Bravo Lynch.
>>
>>83168874
His scene was funny though.
>>
>>83168198
this tricked/autistic dale shit is fucking annoying desu
>>
>>83168198
Its setting up a series of plot threads that are currently unsatisfying in every way, but its at least entertaining to watch somewhat.
>>
i really like it so far even if the gore is a bit much
>>
>>83168198
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SMOOTH JAZZ, BADALAMENTI!?!
>>
would honestly rather watch the adventures of Ben and Jerry so far
>>
File: 1495474422883.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495474422883.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>83168198
T.reddit
>>
>>83169178
In the breakfast scene with Cooper and Sonny Jim
>>
>>83169233
hahaha, Lynch's shameless "exploitation" of women continues
>>
File: trash.gif (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
trash.gif
8KB, 200x200px
>shitty hipster band at the bar now
>>
>>83168874
that's a top 3 scene so far
>>
>>83169050
I fucking loved it! It was basically an almost 40min long "Zombie before Coffee" joke. I needed stitches after Dale said hi.
>>
If you didn't realize he was senile after Inland Empire, you deserve to waste 18 hours on this trash
>>
>>83169320
Anyone else notice they are ending every episode like its MDE?

Is Lynch secretly redpilled?
>>
>>83170353
Fuck off, Sam.
>>
File: coop.jpg (12KB, 320x201px) Image search: [Google]
coop.jpg
12KB, 320x201px
You faggots are a bunch of blind followers of Lynch who won't accept that "Twin Peaks: The Return" is a total disaster. This is the final proof that rebooting old series is a really *really* bad idea, since not even Lynch can do it right.

TPTR is not Twin Peaks: it's a bland, sad, and pathetic attempt of self-celebration in the form of an artificial continuation of an unfinished old work. So old that you, the creator, can't even remember correctly. Ironically, at a metalanguage level, the topics of this reboot perfectly reflect what reboots per se are: concretely, a doppelganger, product of a creative void. It's not Cooper who is lost here, it's David Lynch himself. Maybe this is his unconscientious talking...

I will tell you one thing, /tv/: after watching the first episode I was actually deceived for a moment, as I thought it was going to be great; maybe it was going to be more in the direction of FWWM, but I was OK with that. But then, after episode two I started to realize what was really going on here. At episode three, I started to cry and almost turned off my TV, as I finally understood what was happening here: it was the dead of one of the greatest artists of the 20th century.
>>
>>83169233
this scene gave me a semi but made me cringe at the same time.
>>
Nothing but pure kino friend. LMAO at the underage brainlets and autistic capeshit nerds who need constant exposition.
>>
>>83170678
is this a pasta now or just desperation for agreement and replies ?
>>
>>83171177
Probably both.
>>
>>83168874
but that's the best scene of the entire series
>>
I liked it until we got one full hour of cringe comedy with zombie cooper. The whole thing already lacked a certain consistency in it's style, switching between vastly different locations and groups of people, but this was just a bad comedy movie shoehorned into a mystery series. Even the appearance of Wally, clearly meant to be a satirical character, could have created a Lynchian weirdness, hadn't the viewer expectations been completely subverted by this point.
>>
Why are Lynch fans so pretentious and stupid who refuse to accept criticism?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.