[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is my favorite movie of all time.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: InBruges.jpg (433KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
InBruges.jpg
433KB, 960x1440px
This is my favorite movie of all time.
>>
>>83165721

Can't fault you
>>
>>83165721
How does it feel to be 14?
>>
File: doggoo.png (270KB, 352x361px) Image search: [Google]
doggoo.png
270KB, 352x361px
>>83165785
It''s my favorite movie after 2000 too and i'm 26 nigger.

Get taste or gb2>>>/reddit/
>>
Congrats on your imdb reddit approved taste kid
>>
>>83166021
When will the reddit meme die?
>>
>>83165721
defo in my top 10, really solid film, terrible poster and trailer though
>>83165785
>>83165969
>>83166147
>>83166021
why even bother, must you wreck every thread with your need to feel superior? Like just don't, behaving like that is what it's like to be 14, not liking a well made, written and acted film...
>>
I just spent three minutes trying to type something to show that I wasn't being ironic.

It's a great movie.
>>
>>83165721
You need to watch more movies.
>>
>>83166147
In Bruges is uncomedic fedora tipper intellectual red trash. It's just popular enough that anons think it's hidden "kino"

If you honestly enjoyed this piece of "Cinema" I advise you to get a lobotomy post haste.
>>
File: 1404743668287.jpg (19KB, 300x279px) Image search: [Google]
1404743668287.jpg
19KB, 300x279px
>What’s supposed to be exciting about In Bruges, Irish playwright Martin McDonagh’s feature film debut, is the very thing that makes it dismal. In Bruges is yet another honor-among-thieves tale about modern-day underworld assassins. After Ken (Brendon Gleeson) and Ray (Colin Farrell) botch an assignment, they escape to Bruges, Belgium, where they rethink their lives. But instead of examining genuine, contemporary ruthlessness, McDonagh takes the “honor” cliché seriously. Beefy Ken resigns from the trade and tells Harry (Ralph Fiennes), his treacherous gun-toting boss, “I accept everything you’re going to do to me. I’m not fighting. I love you for your integrity.” That’s either sentimental hogwash or ironic hogwash.
>>
>>83166270
>intellectual
>fedora

how? It's a fucking comedy
>>
Just ignore these people OP, they think the only movies you can enjoy must be in any other European language but English and in black and white.
>>
>YOU'RE AN INANIMATE FUCKING OBJECT

Sickest burn in cinema?

>go to a YouTube clip of that scene
>no one understood what he meant by that
>>
>>83166497

it's a doggy dogg world
>>
>>83165785
What's your favorite movie of all time anon?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.