[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This will be far superior to TBBT. Everyone will be referring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

This will be far superior to TBBT. Everyone will be referring to it as "the new Frasier" by the end of it's 1st season.
>>
What happened to you, CBS you used to be beautiful.
>>
>>83165115
>No parsons or the other cast of jews
>no laugh track
i'm cautious optimistic.
>>
ZABOOMAFU
>>
I watched the trailer just now that first minute-ish of the video that was just footage from Big Bang Theory was torture to get through but I stuck it out.

>>83165201
>No parsons
He has a narrator role and it sticks out like a sore thumb. And I don't see the potential for the next Fraiser in it either if the trailer is anything to go by.

That being said I am also cautiously optimistic:

Sheldon is embarrassingly childish so it kind of stands to reason that an actual kid playing Sheldon is way more tolerable than Jim Parsons do it. I had a bit of a Sensible Chuckle™ of one of kid Sheldon's remarks, something that I know if The Jim Alan Parsons Project Sheldon said it I would have probably groaned. Elitist geek kid characters are more charming than elitist geek adult characters, what can I sa?

As for the Frasier thing, if there is a potential for a next anything here maybe it could be the next Everybody Hates Chris? I definitely get this sort of Raising Hope/My Name is Earl meets Everybody Hates Chris vibe from the trailer.

And yes, the absence of that fucking laugh track is WONDERFUL. The Jim Parsons narration is definitely going to be the thing that would drag this show too. They need to have Jim Parsons tone it down a little (maybe even not to the narration in character at all) or get rid the narration thing all together.
>>
>>83165115
Can we stop pushing this "new Frasier" meme.

I've seen this a few times in the last few days. Dunno if it's the same guy or shills but curb your enthusiasm: It's going to be shit.
>>
>little sheldon
>little groot
I blame despicible me's minions for this bullshit.
>>
I will watch this ironically
>>
BABOLINGO
>>
>>83165899
>Sheldon is embarrassingly childish so it kind of stands to reason that an actual kid playing Sheldon is way more tolerable than Jim Parsons do it. I had a bit of a Sensible Chuckle™ of one of kid Sheldon's remarks, something that I know if The Jim Alan Parsons Project Sheldon said it I would have probably groaned. Elitist geek kid characters are more charming than elitist geek adult characters, what can I sa?
I think it's much more cringy coming from a kid because there's no way a kid would know all this shit.
>>
>>83165115
I've never cringed harder in my life looking at this
>>
>>83165115
Better than Twin Peaks
>>
This kid is fucked for life lmao
>>
>>83165115

>autistic adult described as having been a social retard his entire life
>somehow the spin-off about his childhood is him being a swaglord smartass

explain this shit to me, what is the point of the show if the character isn't actually Sheldon from TBBT
>>
>let's elect Trump, what's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>83167133
this
his childhood was supposed to be miserable
everyone bullying him
no understanding from no one
shitty father
>>
>>83167760
TBBT is a show about nerds marrying 10/10 girls it's not supposed to be realistic. The only realistic character is the comic book shop owner.
>>
>>83168076
They're not even really nerds, they dress in nerd-chic instead of polos or office shirts and khakis, and they have a very broad pop-culture obsession whereas nerds tend to be specific but deep.
>>
>>83168076
but this isn't about realism
it's about not giving a shit about what the show established
>>
>>83165115
>far superior to TBBT
putting the bar kinda low arent they. like how a turd with a piece of corn in it is superior to a turd without one
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.