[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zombie Movies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Bill-Hinzman.jpg (154KB, 831x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Bill-Hinzman.jpg
154KB, 831x1024px
What are some of the best zombie movies?
>>
File: tt0077402.jpg (196KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tt0077402.jpg
196KB, 1280x720px
Night 90, Dawn 78, Day 85
>>
All of them
>>
Sean of the Dead
>>
>>83164676
Anything else besides the Romero movies? He can't be the only person who makes good zombie movies, right?
>>
>>83164745
Returns are good but different.
Check out Lucio Fulci's Zombie. Dat intro music.
>>
>>83164745
Snyder 04
>>
File: Untitled.png (451KB, 849x446px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
451KB, 849x446px
Return of the Living Dead traumatized me when I stayed up really late one night watching it when I was like 11 years old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo6eIriOgSg

I still can't even listen to this song right now since I'm all alone in my dark basement. This song still legitimately spoops the fuck out of me.
>>
>>83166385
>not Snyder 2018: Zombie Daughter
>>
Savini's Night of the Living Dead from 1990 is the best.
The Battery is currently my favorite.
Return of the Living Dead 1, 2, and 3 are good.
I liked Fido. It's Leave it to Beaver with zombies.
Dead Alive is Peter Jackson's best movie.
If you're into low budget shit there's The Video Dead.
>>
Tokyo Zombie
>>
>>83164776
>>83164676
Just watched Zombi 2 (Lucio Fulci's Zombie) and Day of The Dead. They were both pretty depressing movies, but I loved them. What's the best website to watch the Night of The Living Dead remake? Is Land of The Dead worth a watch?
>>
Children shouldn't play with dead things, video of the dead is good, Bio zombie Korean film, Lucio Fulci Gates of hell trilogy .
>>
>>83166457
This. Return of the Night of the Living Dead is classic. By the time I saw it I was older, so it was just a fun over the top self aware B-movie extravaganza. As far as horror comedies go this one's top tier along with Evil Dead II, Dead Alive, and Re-Animator, also all great zombie flicks.
>>
>>83170784
>Is Land of The Dead worth a watch?
It's not that bad, critics gave it shit at the time it was made because there was such a huge zombie saturation in the 2000's, now that's kind of died down and looking back it was a pretty solid movie. Diary and Survival are best avoided, only for completionists.
>>
File: Dead_Set.jpg (32KB, 640x351px) Image search: [Google]
Dead_Set.jpg
32KB, 640x351px
Top and massively underrated tier:

>Deadset miniseries

Top Tier:

>Deadset
>Night of the Living Dead (1968)
>Dawn of the Dead (1978)
>28 Days Later
>Shaun of the Dead
>Re-animator
>Braindead (Dead Alive)
>Evil Dead 2

Good tier

>Dawn of the Dead (2004)
>Day of the Dead
>28 Weeks Later (for the opening scene)
>Zombieland
>Planet Terror
>Dead Snow
>Army of Darkness

Hammer Horror tier

>The Plague of the Zombies
>Evil Dead 1

Bad tier

>Land of the Dead
>The Walking Dead
>Cockneys vs Zombies
>One Foot in the Grave

What the fuck are you doing tier

>Resident Evil series
>Zombie Strippers
>World War Z
>>
>>83174200
>>Deadset miniseries
I have never heard of this. Aside from that, you are 100% correct, and thanks for the recommendation.
>>
>>83164676
>>83164724
>>83164776
>>83166385
>>83166457
Good suggestions

>>83174200
This man has very good taste

>>83172923
Bio Zombie is Chinese, but yes definitely a fun watch
>>
>Abraham Lincoln: The Vampire Hunter
It's a Kino desu senpai
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.