[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fargo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: no spoilers here.jpg (50KB, 870x720px) Image search: [Google]
no spoilers here.jpg
50KB, 870x720px
so uh
>>
Yeah totally not a spoiler /s
>>
>>83163408
Come on senpai, it's all context
>>
>>83163387
:(
>>
is this the fargo thread? lmao where is everyone

>this is a true story

OK WE GET IT ALREADY
>>
Is everyone just speechless or what? This thread should be halfway to the bump limit by now
>>
I like that MEW got beat down. That's true equality. She acts tough, and she killed someone, so she should be able to take punches like man too.
>>
>>83165459
There was a thread earlier that hit the bump limit. It's in the archive now.
>>
>>83165545
I know. I meant this second thread. I'm not on the east coast, so by the time I get through the torrent the first thread is archived and the second one still has momentum.
>>
>>83163408
Wait what! Ray gets hit in the head with a picture frame and then randomly gets a shard of glass in his jugular and dies while his dumb ass brother looks on in horror and doesn't immediately apply pressure to the wound
>>
They somehow made a season worse than the second one
>>
First for fuck twin peaks general. They wish they were us
>>
>>83165931

Quit trying to start a fight.

They're both good shows.
>>
>>83165963
One is "muh random unexplainable just for the sake of it" that people mistake for avant garde and the other is legit kino. Inb4 the ol reddit switcheroo
>>
redpill me on the value of stamps
>>
Best show currently airing.
>>
Shakespearean
>>
I was 90% sure MEW wasn't making it out of this episode and then they pull this stunt. They got me.
>>
>shadow of his nose creates Hitler's mustache
KINO
I
N
O
>>
that roastie mew better not get away with it
>>
>>83163387
Did Noah finally jump the shark?

Also, holy shit, Vargas's acting was on another level tonight.
>>
File: 1426211068502.jpg (40KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1426211068502.jpg
40KB, 400x388px
>character picks his teeth
>they bleed
>>
>>83166484
B
R
A
V I N C E
O
>>
The glass breaking in that manner and also killing him made no sense 2bh
>>
>>83166654
wtf just turn your brain off
>>
Amazing show. Mew kills it
>>
>Leave the IRS to me
Does Varga go on /tv/?
>>
>>83166623
Couldnt watch, how is he not in constant pain
>>
>>83166796
the trick is not minding that it hurts
>>
>>83166796
Necrosis takes over after years of neglect, so he wouldn't feel much unless he started digging into with a fucking nail.
>>
File: fargo_304_0361r_-_h_2017.jpg (48KB, 768x433px) Image search: [Google]
fargo_304_0361r_-_h_2017.jpg
48KB, 768x433px
>Hates Jews
>Hates fatties
>Poor dental hygeine
>Pees in cups
>Lives in some sort of basement with just his PC?
Is he the our guy'est /ourguy/ in all of kino?
>>
>>83165895
if your carotid artery is sliced as completely as Ray's there's pretty much no hope unless it happened in an operating room with everything ready to go, but not even that guarantees survival
>>
>>83166930
It takes more than a glass frame being pushed slightly hard into your head for a shard of glass to become lodged in your carotid artery. I could maybe see it happening if he was hit in the side of the face with it full force, but the actual scene is very hard to believe.
>>
>>83166654
>glass can break
>sliced carotid means death pretty much guaranteed
What doesn't make sense? Happens more than you think. There was a story recently about a girl on meds who fell in the shower, broke the glass sliding doors, sliced her carotid, and bled to death in a few minutes
>>
>>83167004
>slightly
Just rewatched the scene and it's definitely more forceful. Maybe the director didn't do a good job of portraying it? Still, freak accidents happen and fargo has always had quite a bit of that
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.