[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you seen the capekino version yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: logannoir.jpg (41KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
logannoir.jpg
41KB, 500x346px
Why haven't you seen the capekino version yet?
>>
But I have, anon.
>>
it was basically only playing in fucking texas for one
>>
Mad Max also had a black and white version, you are being memed.

Cinematographers go to great extents to make a film look a certain way, and in this case it was with color. Its just as dumb as watching a colored version of a black and white film.

stop being memed
>>
>>83162749
Well then maybe you should move to the best country in the country so you can experience capekino too.
>>
>>83162758
cant really blame jews for wringing every penny they can out of the dead art of live cinema
>>
>>83162646

if you want to buy this
adjust the fucking color of your monitor, dipshit
>>
File: 1485281874942.jpg (10KB, 157x194px) Image search: [Google]
1485281874942.jpg
10KB, 157x194px
>>83162646
>black and white make it noir!
The state of normal fags
>>
>>83162646
this is fedoracore incarnate
>>
>>83162758
The black and chrome version was great though.
>>
P R E T E N T I O U S
R
E
T
E
N
T
I
O
U
S
>>
>>83162758
The B&W Mad Max was way better than the colored version though. Legit looked better without the over-saturated colors and bad blue night shots.
>>
Did they just throw a filter on it or were there some actual grading?
>>
Legit color grading
>>
>>83164827
Thanks. I'll check it out.
>>
>>83162646
Because Logan sucked already. Why would I want to watch it in BW?
>>
>>83164952
Get some taste.
>>
>>83164952
you have to go back
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.