[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Samurai Jack is the best western cartoon ever made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: CI.png (1MB, 1275x716px) Image search: [Google]
CI.png
1MB, 1275x716px
I can feel it.

It's warm.

It's not happiness.

Hope meaby?

No

I feel
Peace
>>
File: WTF.jpg (94KB, 1189x890px) Image search: [Google]
WTF.jpg
94KB, 1189x890px
>>83156127
THE BIGGEST PLOT HOLE EVER MADE
>>
>>83156127
Toons are trash
>>
Congratulations. This is the most reddit post I've seen in ages
>>
>>83156127
I consider Batman the Animated series to be the best western cartoon ever made.
>>
>>83156188
What are alternate futures
>>
I like the art quite a lot but don't give a hot damn about the story. I could watch it on mute with no subs and probably enjoy it more.
>>
Can't top BTAS.
>>
File: 1494523635393.png (408KB, 680x437px) Image search: [Google]
1494523635393.png
408KB, 680x437px
It was a fitting end, Jack's final battle with Aku happened in the first episode and a million times after that.
>>
>>83156127
So fucking gay
>>
Horse shit. The best western cartoon is probably Bebop
>>
>The best western cartoon is about the east
HURURURURU GAIJIN BTFOOOO
>>
>>83156127
It really is

Diverging timelines result in both Aku and Jack getting happy ends
>>
>>83156127
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUqkMawAi2M
shit ending. a 5 year old could've made a better one
>>
>>83157881
>Ashi should have just disappeared
No, Jack went back to the starting point, Timelines slowly seperated and Ashi disappeared when her existence was no longer viable

A better ending would be, Jack dies of old age, Ashi in her grief releases the Aku fragment inside her. Aku returns, timeline is now complete.
>>
>>83158304
xD bro
>>
"Best western cartoon" is like saying "best food that's not horseshit".
>>
>>83157881
I thought that Jack was going to be sent back to the beginning of time and destroy the essence of Aku so that he never existed, and Jack and Ashi would be reborn in a new past.

But I really hate time travel. Because all I could think of was "none of this is going to matter when Jack goes back and destroys Aku." The show taking itself seriously was it's ultimate flaw.
>>
File: Clone-Wars-Banner-Final.png (120KB, 373x204px) Image search: [Google]
Clone-Wars-Banner-Final.png
120KB, 373x204px
>>83156127
No
>>
What is Spawn

What is Aeon Flux
>>
>>83158539
yea time travel is always fucking garbage, unless it's just the start off point like Terminator.
one and done for the premise, fuck time hopping.

that would've been a cool ending too.
could've been "Birth of Evil Part 3" or End of Evil w/e
>>
>>83158586
that isn't even the best cartoon about the clone wars.
>>
>>83159875
The Tartakovsky one is not even close to as good unless you're 10 and only care about over the top fights
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.