[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Creed the best Office character?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault[1].jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Is Creed the best Office character?
>>
Obviously.
>>
File: cold feet.jpg (125KB, 1080x912px) Image search: [Google]
cold feet.jpg
125KB, 1080x912px
yea, the rest were all normies, except maybe dwight
>>
>I've done a lot more for a lot less
>>
>The last person to cross Creed Bratton?
>Creed Bratton
>>
>Sometimes a guy's got to ride the bull.
>>
>>83154614
Kevin post-season 2 is the best, simply because of the actor's delivery
>>
Only because of his limited use.
>>
>darnell's a chump
>>
Without a doubt.
>>
>Seven thousand dollars?! I could get you a child for that much
>>
>Hey guys. Somebody making soup?
>>
>>83155079
What? He totally starts overplaying the retard voice in the later seasons.
>>
>You're paying too much for worms

>Who's your worm guy?
>>
>>83154614
He's pretty good. But Toby is my favorite
>>
File: 1454921486913.png (179KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
1454921486913.png
179KB, 500x313px
>>
>>83155097
This. He's the Newman of the series. Excellent in small doses.
>>
Anyone think it was weird that Dwight worked as paper salesman and was such a suck up to Michael?

It seems to completely clash with the rest of his character traits.
>>
>>83158050
I don't think it clashes at all. He's shown multiple times that he responds strongly to authoritative figures and even mentioned it at one point. Someone who takes charge and makes firm decisions, however stupid they are, he will respond to and fall in line. Despite thinking he's the most capable person in the room and driven to be top dog, he's extremely loyal.

I'm not sure how he got into paper sales, but he's determined. My guess is he saw that he was good at it and wanted to be the best in the company and stuck with it. It matches with his loyal behavior for sticking with it.
>>
>>83154614
i cried when he was arrested and also when he brought his parents to work
>>
>>83154614
It goes without saying.
>>
The Loch Ness lecture on the seminar.
>>
>>83159067
Or the time he asks what medicine Meredith is on after being hit by Michael's car.
>>
>>83154614
3rd best
after Michael Scott and Robert California, respectively
>>
kek

https://youtu.be/6cN-FNzTbLY
>>
>>83160908
>Robert California
They really jumped the shark with the mystical power sex man. He would have been good if they used him much less. But he just came off like that guy they added to the last season of That 70s Show. We were all supposed to think he was cool because they all told us he was cool.
>>
>>83160908
Why couldnt he be the new boss?

https://youtu.be/5zmh9lVdl6s
>>
>So, Darnell comes up to me...
>That moment where Michael is acting like some southern sherrif and declares a murder only for Creed to run to his car and drive away
>>
>>83161609
Came here to post this
>>
>>83156999

There's a theory to counter his flanderization that says he's overplaying it because he knows he'll get more screentime playing a dunce than being a boring office worker and he's playing it up for the camera.

>Finishes the series owning a bar
>Somehow saved up enough money to purchase a bar
>Successfully runs it despite being borderline retarded throughout the entire series
>Gets fired for flubbing the numbers
>Was secretly embezzling money and playing everyone for fools

Personally, I don't subscribe, but I like the theory. It just feels too thought out for how on the nose the later seasons of the office were.
>>
https://youtu.be/rkAP4t2E2Bc
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.