[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

N vs H

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1826.jpg (40KB, 1102x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1826.jpg
40KB, 1102x398px
>Which one is the GOAT

Pick a side and tell us why?
>>
Kodi
>>
>>83149358
Cable so don't have to wait 4 years to watch an episode that airs today.
>>
>>83149358
what is the most kino movie on N today
>>
In the past year Hulu has lost both the Criterion Collection and CW shows, the best of both low and high culture. I don't even know what it has now.

Netflix at least has Mad Men and some other good series.

But Filmstruck is the patrician streaming service
>>
>>83150167
The Third Man
>>
>>83150249
>Filmstruck
Nice, thanks for this brownpill, brother
>>
>>83150167
You know the drill
>>
>>83150249
>In what countries is FilmStruck available for viewing?
>At the time of launch, FilmStruck will only be available in the United States.
oh :(
>>
>>83152505
In North Korea
>>
>>83150249
>Filmstruck
It's just criterion trying to jew you for even more sheckels. They only offer it on Apple TV, so you have to buy that crappy product too if you don't want to connect your laptop to the TV with an HDMI cord whenever you want to see a movie.
>>
>>83150249
Still has South Park, Seinfeld, and Community, as well as Adult Swim shows like Samurai Jack.
>>
>>83149358
I'll pick HBO Nordic.
Netflix makes too many shitty originals and last time I checked Hulu wasn't available here.
>>
>>83149358

dunno because I have no clue what's available on Hulu. Could be great for all I know

Hulu needs to up their shilling game.
>>
>>83152925
>They only offer it on Apple TV, so you have to buy that crappy product too if you don't want to connect your laptop to the TV with an HDMI cord

You're an idiot and that's not true. It sucks its not on PS4 yet but it's on iOS from which you can cast it, android too, fire, browsers and more.
>>
Cancelled Hulu when I found out they advertise on Sean Hannity's show desu
>>
>>83149566
do you even wait? how dumb can you be?
>>
>>83154157
holy shit subbed
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.