[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The hell are you spooks up to?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: spooks.jpg (24KB, 720x352px) Image search: [Google]
spooks.jpg
24KB, 720x352px
The hell are you spooks up to?
>>
>>83148849
You're big niggers
>>
Reminder than Gran Torino is a blue pill disguised as a red pill.
>>
is clint eastwood an egoist in this movie or something?
>>
>>83148890
Elaborate so I can laugh at you
>>
What did he have throat cancer or something?
>>
>>83148890
no one cares about your generic stormfaggot semantic cancer you parasite. its a good film
>>
>>83148923

hes obviously some stormfag nu/pol/ tryhard faggot.
>>
>>83148923
Eastwoods character is very racist in this movie, but in the end he accepts the immigrants to his neighborhood.
>>
>>83148981
He had a parasitic twin that eating him from the inside.

The twin took over his mind halfway through the movie which is why he grew to like the gooks.
>>
>>83148890
disguised? even though it's about teaching toad to be a man, the second message is clear, he even says the gooks know him better than his family
>>
>>83149026
t.nigger
>>
you're letting Click-Clack, Ding-Dong and Charlie Chan just walk out with Miss What's-her-face.
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 992x880px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 992x880px
>>83148849
>spooks
>>
>>83148890
>disguised
I don't even know how someone can be stupid enough to interpret it as a red pill
>>
>>83149046
No he doesn't
He accepts the folks that he learns are decent humans
He still didn't like the kid's cousins
>>
I bet that gook crashed the gran turino within 6 months
>>
why why did he have to pick that asian kid
as the costar, the worst actor that ruined the movie, there are good asian actors? were they all at work that day what the shit
>>
i like how he was clearly a piece of shit to his own family, they ended up as pieces of shit too
and then he fucks them over again to treat a stranger better than them
>>
>>83148890
Shut up, pussy. What is all this "bro" shit, anyway? Want to be Super Spade or something? These guys don't want to be your bro, and I don't blame 'em. Now get your ofay Paddy ass on down the road.
>>
I thought the grand daughter was a shitty caricature on basically how older people think of all youngins. That was the only part I didn't really care for in the movie.
>>
>>83149168
this, eastwood confirmed it in an interview
>>
>>83149902
They specifically looked for Hmong people. Not that big of a group comparatively so they had slim pickings.
>>
>>83150077
You say that but wait until you get older. Teens are pretty shitty dude. You were too.
>>
Tbh there aren't really asians in Highland Park, it's just super black with a few white people (not unlike Walt). There are a lot of Bangladeshi nearby in Hamtramck though
>>
>>83148890
>black thugs
>wigger
>asian gang members/rapists
>hispanic gang members
>shitty, entitled white parents and grandkids

The only positive characters in the movie are the old man, the Hmong family, and the barber.
They are the only people who actually work for a living and uphold traditional values of honor, family, and hard work.

Hating on immigrants as an entire category is retarded. Some immigrants, asians especially, are actually beneficial for society and work hard
>>
File: 1494666167769.jpg (275KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494666167769.jpg
275KB, 1280x960px
>zipperhead

A derogatory term used in reference to people of Asian descent. It is said to have been coined during the Korean war by frontline troops whom had run over enemy troops in jeeps. The soldiers claimed that the tire tracks from the jeeps left a pattern resembling that of a closed zipper along the corpse.
>>
>>83149046
He just accepted that not all of them are bad people
>>
>>83151410
>are actually beneficial for society and work hard
tell that to canada. chinks inflate property values and price natives out of the housing market
>>
>>83149902
he was fine compared to the girl.
casting call for this movie must have been a nightmare anyway
>>
>>83151410
>asians especially, are actually beneficial for society and work hard

especially when they push out local business and evade taxes yeah, they good boys
>>
>>83151962
>>83152052
another way of saying they outwork lazy locals
>>
>>83149902
I thought the acting was fine, I easily believed the boy and girl as real people.
>>
>>83152198
>actually defending the yellow Jew
baka
>>
File: 1495618351286.jpg (43KB, 400x424px) Image search: [Google]
1495618351286.jpg
43KB, 400x424px
>>83152198
>top one percent communist officials jump ship and bring the money they got off literal slave labour
>THEY JUST WORK HARD!
>>
>>83152447
What? Many Vietnamese immigrants were fleeing South Vietnam after it fell to the communists. They were U.S loyalists who would have been executed for assisting America.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.