[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are modern male movie stars so ugly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: image.gif (50KB, 218x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
50KB, 218x288px
Why are modern male movie stars so ugly?
>>
Birth control.
>>
>>83148704
The fruits of Hollywood race mixing.

Enjoy your abominations
>>
>The waitress delivers the entrées, scallops for him and pork belly for you. The pork looks great and you offer him some. "I'll take a little bit," he says, sawing at it. Then: "I can't cut this." You have to cut his meat for him, a man who ten minutes earlier showed you an iPhone photo of his back muscles to prove how strong he is. He wants you to cut it small. "I don't have back teeth. I literally have four teeth." Not true. He's right, though, this pork belly is really hard to cut. But still. "What are you, bullying me now?" he says. His goading is a habit, compulsive, almost athletic. "I didn't know they fucking put marble on top of their pork belly."

>He has clearly spent a lot of time thinking about the careers of other actors. He goes into an animated rant about Leo and Bradley and Jake Gyllenhaal and Vince Vaughn, and how it's almost impossible to win an Academy Award as a man under thirty, and Tom Hanks, and Ryan Gosling, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Jeff Bridges, Dustin Hoffman. "But if I'm really homing in on the dramatic performance right now, it's probably Christian Bale or it's Joaq."
>>
>>83148704
Most of them are Jewish.
>>
>>83148887
>Most of them are Jewish.
It's funny you should say that.
>>
Inbred jews
>>
>>83148848
>Joaq
Every time.
This is one of my favorite interviews ever and I still can't believe it's real.

>He explains that he almost passed up the chance to be in Arms and the Dudes because it would have conflicted with La La Land. "And I got a call from my agent, saying, 'Hey, I just got a call from Lionsgate. Damien told them that he no longer thinks you're creatively right for the project. He's moving on without you.'" So he sent him a text: What the fuck, bro?
>Me and my buddies prided ourselves. We were like, 'Nobody smokes this much pot. I guarantee you can ask anyone in this dorm, man...we smoke a lot.'
>>
>>83148819
cringe
>>
>>83149218

I'm so glad he wasn't in La La Land honestly, I hate him as an actor, he just has an air of smugness that follows him everywhere
>>
>>83148848
>I literally have four teeth

Wut
>>
>>83148848
>Pork belly
>Hard to cut
Triggers me more than I would have guessed.
>>
>>83149218
Ah, Ok. I had to read that 3 times to get it.

I didn't know a director had that much pull even one so young.
>>
>>83149181
Dude looks like a wax figurine
>>
He was cast as Nieman for Whiplash because they needed kind of a gormless looking narcissist. The whole point of the character was thinking very highly of himself and gets broken down by Fletcher. It's demonstrated perfectly in the family dinner and girlfriend scenes. He was perfect for that role, but people conflated him with a movie star because Whiplash was so successful. Obviously, that didn't work out.
>>
>>83148848
>He orders you an Uber. you tell him about some recent sexual-assault accusations leveled at the company’s drivers, so he tells you he’s requesting “Do not rape” service.”
top fucking kek
>>
File: IMG_7189.jpg (205KB, 1200x1728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7189.jpg
205KB, 1200x1728px
>Modern male movie stars are u-
>>
Nobody here saw "Bleed for This".
>>
>>83148704
I'd rather they be talented than all have the same face
>>
>>83150294
He's not ugly but he isn't attractive
>>
>>83150294
Watch out. Its that snipet agai
>>
>>83150632
b8
>>
>>83150294
>I thought Idris was 54.
>I thought he was too old to play action stars
>mfw he's only 44
>>
>>83148704
>Why are modern male movie stars so ugly?

jews are ugly
>>
>>83149248
t.leftycuck
>>
File: 1482758886764.jpg (362KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1482758886764.jpg
362KB, 1920x1200px
>>83151465
b8 me me this way.
>>
>>83151465
no
>>
File: 0722-george-zimmerman-getty-2.jpg (99KB, 550x417px) Image search: [Google]
0722-george-zimmerman-getty-2.jpg
99KB, 550x417px
>>83148848
>>83149218
where is this from
>>
>>83149512
In this case it wasn't so much a question of "pull" as it was Damien making the logical decision. Ryan Gosling is the much more popular and marketable actor, Teller probably only thought he had the role to begin with because him and Damien are friends or something. When it turned out that Ryan was available it was probably a no brainer.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.