[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The last man on earth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: the-last-man-earth.jpg (269KB, 960x420px) Image search: [Google]
the-last-man-earth.jpg
269KB, 960x420px
>someones tells me this is good
>start watching it knowing nothing about it
>love the premise
>love post apoc stuff in general
>ready to see what this guy gets into all by himself
>episode 1
>finds another person about 18 minutes in

Is this show good? Because I kinda feel like I've been bait and switched and feel a little angry at the show already.
>>
it's a complete piece of shit. stop watching now
>>
>>83148067
Video closed. Thank you.
>>
>>83148025
I keep watching it because it's like a car crash and gets worse and worse.
The show is complete shit at this point, he finds like 7 other people including his brother. Honestly don't watch it unless you like cringe Comedy.
>>
Just remember the title is:

The Last man On Earth, I wouldn't sleep with you if you were
>>
>>83148025
Also yeah I feel the same because the first episode was pretty good. I feel like it would have been better as a short movie instead of a TV series for sure.
>>
>>83148147
See, when I hear "The Last Man of Earth," I'm not going to think of that full title.
>>
I only saw the episode where they find that fat man. Dude is fuckin huge and Forte asks him how much he weighs, dude says 285.

YEAH FUCKIN RIGHT NO WAY THIS NIGGA WEIGHS ONLY 285
>>
>>83148025
Tandy is objectively shit-tier, but the rest is mildy entertaining.
>>
Literally cucked by a black man the show
>>
>>83148025
It's the most cuckolded show ever.

Black guy:

>takes his group
>takes his wife
>takes his house and bed
>puts a collar on him
>builds a tiny little shed that he keeps him in

All this legitimately happens
>>
>>83150286
Oh also takes his name and gives him a Female name.
>>
Cannot imagine why January went from one of the most critically lauded television series of all time to this
>>
>>83148025
It was okay until he shaved his beard, then HOLY FUCK that show became awkward as fuck and I couldn't watch it any more
>>
>>83148025
The cringe is just too much, I can't handle it. Its a good plot but the 2 main characters have to be the most cringy and annoying fucks to ever step foot on earth.
>>
File: 1473015734294.jpg (1MB, 645x4681px) Image search: [Google]
1473015734294.jpg
1MB, 645x4681px
>>83148025
I though people form SNL were good?????
>>
Its a weird show.
Tandy is insufferable and the humor is pretty sitcom-y but the situations are dark as fuck and it's not afraid to show you how fucked up the situation the characters are in i. I keep watching it because of that.

Also some Anon posted a theory once is that the title is true and all the people hes finding are in his imagination and are just more balls with faces drawn on them and given how shitty the situation is for the characters is I don't think the writers would shy away from an ending like that.
>>
>>83148025
It would be otherwise OK, but the color on the show is fucked up. I guess they're trying to pander to millenial children so they used some weird Instagram filter to make the color look retarded
>>
>>83148025
its shit, he finds shitton of other people and they do random sitcom-tier shit

the show would be literally better if he was completely alone shitting in a pool and burning shit down for 1-2 seasons
>>
Was funny for the first few episodes, but then that's all it ever ended up being. Why did they make this show if they had zero ideas?
>>
Personally I like it, and it has some really great moments.
But I can totally understand people who dislike it. It's rather weird and unconventional, so normies probabliy won't enjoy it.
>>
>>83148025
i actually really like it but am annoyed they introduced a child character becuse they'll probably never kill him off
>>
>>83152939
the washed out color works because of the bleak apocalypse setting, but it seems like all modern shows filmed digitally have the saturation turned to zero.
>>
>>83150286
>dies
>>
>>83150372
I don't think anyone left Mad Men for bigger better things.
>>
>>83153905
Yeah, the kid's gonna get pretty annoying next season most likely. Hopefully Kristen Wiig becomes a regular and isn't killed off immediately. She's a great comedic actress and I think it'll help the show quite a bit. They we're on the verge of cancellation towards the end of this season and I'd hate to see it just die off, as I don't think it's big enough to get picked up by any streaming service.
>>
>>83148025
It's not worth it. Tandy is one of the most unlikable characters in modern television.
>>
>>83155084
Not to this extent. It always makes me pause so I can double check that my computer screen isn't broken
>>
>>83152811
Wait is this the Steven King kid sex thing? What's the context for this? Why do the kids need to fuck?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.