[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>6 days for house of kino Are you excited /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: House_of_Cards_Season_5_Promo.jpg (174KB, 732x1080px) Image search: [Google]
House_of_Cards_Season_5_Promo.jpg
174KB, 732x1080px
>6 days for house of kino

Are you excited /tv/?
>>
im watching house of meechum right now hopefully the new season will be good
>>
>>83147226
Is House of Cards any good or is it "this is life under Drumpf"

Also is the president supposed to be the good guy or the bad guy
>>
>>83147710
First of all, HoC was released long before Trump was taken seriously as a presidential candidate. Second of all, the main character is nothing like Trump.

He's basically a villain protagonist, a power-hungry sociopath, but also very likeable.
>>
>>83147710

the main character is a democrat
>>
>Dude Drumpf, Russia and other DNC talking points
Nope, not excited in the least bit.
>>
>>83147953
>hasn't seen the show

Fuck off.
>>
>>83147710
What's life like as an alt righty, having to make sure everything won't make you cry before you see it?
>>
>>83147854
>a villain protagonist, a power-hungry sociopath, but also very likeable
>nothing like Trump
>>
>>83147710
The main character is a southern Democrat, but all of the stories lean towards DNC shilling. For instance, they had white, right wing terrorists and Russia is the main villain. Meanwhile, there's a lot of bmwf racemixing and oh yeah, Frank is a homo, of course.
>>
>>83147999
I watched the show. First two seasons were okay. Devolved into feminist, Marxist garbage very quick. Last season was fucking laughably terrible.
>>
>>83148039
>Russia is the main villain

You mean like one of the leading points of Mitt Romney's campaign back in 2012?
>>
>>83148029
i thought they based him and his wife on the clintons
>>
>>83148039
>white, right wing terrorists
Aren't they fighting Islamists in the new season?

>Russia is the main villain
Not villain, but antagonist. Anway, they're portrayed close to how they are in real life. And Not-Putin is a pretty charismatic guy.

>bmwf racemixing
One couple out of dozens.

>Frank is a homo, of course.
He'll fuck anyone.
>>
>>83148029
>Trump
>likeable

Frank is way smarter than Trump could ever be, and more of a traditional politician.
>>
>>83147226
Yes, but I think they didn't do a good job at casting his Republican opponent in the election. That guy has the charisma of a foot and I'm supposed to believe he's neck and neck with Kevin Spacey?
>>
File: house-of-cards-ep7.png (123KB, 848x428px) Image search: [Google]
house-of-cards-ep7.png
123KB, 848x428px
I miss S1 House of Kino.
>>
>>83148363
That voice though
>>
>>83148167
>mitt Romney
>the guy who lost to a nigger
>relevant
So youre saying its a neocon show? This is supposed to be an argument?
>>
>>83148363
He's young, handsome, energetic and in touch with the younger demographic, people love that shit.
>>
>>83148400
Yeah it's gone downhill, S1 was great. It's still better than a lot of shit tho and Spacey is great.

Is it me or does he talk to the camera far less than he used to?
>>
>>83148363
if they had wanted to cast someone swedish they would've done better casting alexander skarsgard or something

joel kinnaman is a fucking joke
>>
Holy sit this thread screams of paid shilling.

>deposited $0.05 to OPs account
>>
>>83148400
https://youtu.be/AVvl1ebZdvg

Peak comfy.
>>
>>83147710
Well Drumpf being president is actually a bad thing for the show : now people will think "the Underwoods aren't so terrible after all".
>>
>>83147226
Actual election ruined the series for me. I wonder if they try to be extra edgy to top irl events.
>>
>>83147226
I Still really enjoy the show and look forward to the new episodes solely because of Spacey.
still nowhere near as good as the first two seasons though.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.