[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: adult-swim-media-logo.png (20KB, 916x298px) Image search: [Google]
adult-swim-media-logo.png
20KB, 916x298px
What went wrong?
>>
>>83144074
Mike Lazzo won't fucking retire already.
>>
File: 1482297433180.png (644KB, 1440x727px) Image search: [Google]
1482297433180.png
644KB, 1440x727px
Not enough new material by this hunk
>>
File: 1494791512067.jpg (86KB, 446x595px) Image search: [Google]
1494791512067.jpg
86KB, 446x595px
>>83144074
You got older and more mature.
>>
File: Sad.jpg (93KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
Sad.jpg
93KB, 1080x608px
>>83144074
Lazzo ripped out all the kino
>>
>>83144074
Lazzo and the Millennial SJW's interns who started to work there

t. picture of that cowboy bebop stairwell doodle
>>
>>83144074
Too much live action shit and ditching their bread and butter for shit that wasn't as good.
>>
Nothing

Neon Joe, Dream Corp LLC and Mike Tyson Mysteries have been great
>>
They don't want certain people to have healthcare.
>>
FishCenter Live isn't broadcast on the main cable channel.
>>
>>83144136
I've noticed a lot of these pretty funny one-off series airing a like 3 am. Where are they coming from? Out of what is currently still being produced I like Squidbillies, YPFIGH, and basically anything Dave Willis is involved with.

Also, CN is basically doomed and need to figure out a way to transition to online content. I will sometimes turn on Adult Swim at night and watch Toonami every Saturday but that's because I live with my parents. If I lived on my own there is no way I'd buy a bloated cable package just for seldom cartoon watching.
>>
>>83144264
>Neon Joe
It's okay but Delocated was better.
>>
Who fucking still watches tv
>>
It's a segment that shows shows. You can't expect them to have an endless amount of high quality shows going on forever. Also the fact that it aired late at night meaning that the target audience was limited so the budget couldn't be too high, they don't get that much ad revenue.
>>
>>83144471
Basically this. There's no point in watching adult swim when you can just watch the individual shows whenever you want on the internet.
>>
There is no reason for it to exist, to be honest. It would make a lot more sense just axe the entire block and just air Seth McFarlane shit from 8pm to 6am. No bumps, just show->commercials->show. Rake in the money while you still can.

No one would really care.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.