[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we think up modern day King of the Hill episodes My idea:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 10

File: 1495116393127.png (317KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1495116393127.png
317KB, 500x376px
ITT: we think up modern day King of the Hill episodes

My idea:

>Bill learns about Uber and Lyft, and signs himself up so he can talk with people during the day. Since everyone in Arlen owns their own truck(muh texas pride), Bill has to look for work elsewhere, and finds himself in Dallas, Houston, and Austin.
>Side story, Hank must come to terms with Romo retiring from the cowboys
>>
Hank shakes Trump's little yankee hand and is surprised at how firm his handshake is.
>>
King of the Hill got really terrible in later seasons.
>>
>>83142511

at least the finale was good
>>
File: Untitledcd.png (87KB, 197x320px) Image search: [Google]
Untitledcd.png
87KB, 197x320px
>Its a bobby comes up with a scheme to make money for a gender reassignment surgery and Hank has to kick someones ass episode
>>
Bobby wants to start dating a tranny and is struggling with whether it's gay or not.
>>
>Dale goes to a rally and hits someone with a stick after being too redpilled
>he's later exonerated
>>
>>83142391
>Bill has a 9-5 with the army

did you even watch the fucking show? fuck you and your agendas.
>>
>>83142643
>red pilled
>literal cuck and proud
>>
>>83142689

Bill put off his job all the time

remember when he was the arlen waver? or santa claus through june?
>>
>>83142689
People typically don't need Uber rides during those times.
>>
>>83142704
yeah, you're right. back to the drawing board
>>
>>83142759
So many people in the military do Uber or Delivery Driving as a part time job, it's unreal. If you live near a base, your delivery boy or uber will probably be a service member.
>>
not every episode has to be political themed, guys
>>
Luanne gets into a crazy like contest with other mothers who Instagram their babies
>>
File: 1474263043778.png (322KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1474263043778.png
322KB, 500x385px
>>83143451

I could see that being an actual episode
>>
>>83142391
How about
>One where Luanne takes her daughter to preschool for the first time. Sidestory, bobby has an obsession with instagram snapping photos of his food.
>Dale makes Chick tract like comics, leaving them around Arlen filled with his conspiracy theories, leading him to be an anonymous local hit.
>Bobby decides he wants to be a neet after making new friends online.
>Hank is accused of cultural appropriation by a white sjw and John Redcorn comes to his defense explaining he knows nothing of his people.
>>
Hank becomes alarmed when Peggy becomes addicted to binge watching shows on Netflix.
>>
>>83142391
hank get ipad
>>
File: 1474428564062.jpg (52KB, 399x464px) Image search: [Google]
1474428564062.jpg
52KB, 399x464px
>its a luanne episode
>>
>>83143623

yes, thats why I put it as my name
>>
>>83142391
Boomhauer gets a job as a park ranger and finds an appreciation for nature and hiking to cope with an empty feeling he's been having with so many side hoes.
>>
Dale is accused of being racist when he argues that Obama wasn't born in America. As it turns out Dale believes that Obama is a Reptilian from outer space.
>>
>>83143665
oh fugg :DDD didn't notice :DD flailed XDDDD
>>
>>83143678

sounds like a good episode
>>
Bobby comes out of the closet
>>
Bobby Baneposts
>>
ABC already made their version of King of the Hill and it got cancelled for being too conservative despite being one of the network's highest rated shows.
>>
File: sallad.png (133KB, 529x314px) Image search: [Google]
sallad.png
133KB, 529x314px
>>83142391
>Dallas?
>Sallad
>>
>Hank and Peggy get a divorce because their marriage is shit
>>
>Bobby begins making ironically conservative jokes and is disappointed when the community enjoys them unironically, including his own father
>>
I realize this episode is actually pretty dated but I thought of it a few weeks ago
>Alamo beer goes bankrupt
>The guys go to some store that sells only beer and they try to find one to replace alamo
>They end up buying a bunch of shitty craft beers, hard ciders, etc and take them to the alley to try them out, hilarity ensues.
>They return to the store the next day to try more and the cashier asks them what they're doing
>He suggests that they try to make their own
>Bill: M-make your /own/ beer?
>Hank and co start researching microbrewing and craft beers. There's a montage where they try getting just the right ingredients to recreate alamo
>They nail the recipe and name their new beer "Remember the Alamo"
>They decide to enter in a microbrew contest in Austin
>They lose miserably, but word of hipster mouth gets around that they made a cheap shitty beer a la PBR
>It's a huge success in the faggy austin hipster crowd

I thought it could work though
>>
>>83146119
Tim Allen's show? It wasn't anything like King of the Hill.
>>
>>83146660
Oh there's also some subplot of bobby going to austin and seeing the alternative comedy scene

he doesn't get it but goes to an open mic and fucking kills
>>
>>83146660
That really wasn't ever an episode? Making their own beer plot sounds exactly what Mike Judge would have come up with
>>
>>83146709
Microbrewing didn't really take off until after the series ended
>>
>>83142391
Hank's fishing store or something closes and some guy tells him to get bait from some ghetto part of town. He ends up buying molly instead.
>>
File: 1494369220920.jpg (20KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1494369220920.jpg
20KB, 500x281px
>Strickland is in financial trouble in the face of people buying their propane accessories from Amazon. Hank skims money from Bobby's Patreon account funded by his YouTube subscribers to keep the business afloat.
>>
>>83146660
not bad
>>
>>83142391

Buck Stricklen gets accused of sexual harassment by a woman he actually didnt sexually harass.
>>
>>83146709
There was an episode when Alamo recalled all the beer because it was contaminated with soap and sold it exclusively in Mexico.

hank and the guys do buy a bunch of craft and beer and hard ciders in that episode though.
>>
>>83142391

Bobby starts posting a bunch of memes and starts using them in real life. Hank gets pissed, but Dale and Bill and even Peggy start using memes irl to which only makes Hank more pissed off.
>>
>Peggy joins Tinder to prove to Nancy and Minh that she's the "hottest" of the three. She gets no matches until Hank finds out about it and the episode culminates in a sappy scene where Peggy realizes what's important is that her husband loves her.
>>
>>83142555
Dad, are traps gay?
>Traps, gay? Bobby I...
>>
>>83148566
That seems way too farfetched for a KOTH episode. No way Mike Judge would do sonething like that.
>>
File: 1488055417383.png (585KB, 771x609px) Image search: [Google]
1488055417383.png
585KB, 771x609px
This thread is making me miss KOTH. I love Silicon Valley but it sure isn't the same.
>>
>>83142511
It got a little mediocre from 9-12. It was never terrible.
>>
>>83142391
I like it

>Bill discovers transgenderism
>starts to crossdress and hang out with trans people because they accept him and tell him he's beautiful
>becomes more comfortable with it and eventually tells the group he's going to transition
>hank has to stop Bill from transitioning
>"dangit Bill, these people are genuinely mentally ill and you're going to ruin your life because you felt lonely! and god help you if Bobby ever finds out about this...whatever this is!"
>Mike Judge is attacked for being transphobic
>>
>>83146660
I'm glad someone took this thread seriously.
>>
>>83146660
>>83146704
hell yeah

that bobby subplot could be an episode on it's own

>tim & eric guest star
>>
>>83149040
Peggy would never get Tinder, but it could make for a good Nancy/Boomhauer episode.

Then at the end:
>Wait a minute...where's Bill?
>>
>>83149826
For this needlessly political thread, that one actually works.

Except they already had a ton of episodes that were way too close to that plot.
>>
>>83150151
yeah I was thinking that while I wrote that...they did one where Bill crossdressed as his ex wife or something right?
>>
>>83146178
why am I laughing at this?
>>
File: disgusted sigh.png (246KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted sigh.png
246KB, 500x375px
>>83142473

>Got-danggit Peegeh, I just don't know what to do! We made a commitment that if we couldn't vote Jeb! that we'd be Cruz Missiles!
>>
File: 1491884367210.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491884367210.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Don't let this thread die for another flippin' colbert thread you dicks
>>
>>83142391
>Peggy becomes a troll
>Hank gets catfished- he finds a propane and propane accessory forum, where he joins. He rises in esteem there, until the admin themselves becomes friendly with him. They decide to meet up IRL for some beers...and it's JoeJack, honey
>Kahn fights the waifufags and weeaboos
>Junichiro's company opens a factory near Arlen, the brothers reunite
>Dale discovers a "portal to the alien dimension" in the basement of Tom Landy Middle School
>John Redcorn sees his parents again.
All these different eps, of course
>>
>Boomhaur starts shacking up with a Dallas Stars ice-girl/cheerleader
>she gives him 4 tickets to an upcoming game and tells him to bring his friends. turnout to games is low and she wants to attract new fans
>Boomhaur tries to talk the boys into going with him
>rest of gang is hesitant
>Hank, "I just don't know if I can get into hockey. Don't know why Dallas has a hockey team to begin with. I mean it's practically soccer on ice!
>Boomhaur: "dang-ol, Big hits man! Know what i'm sayin? Lotsa fights, Pow! Dang ol awesome seats man!"
>dale and bill want to go for random stupid reasons
>they eventually all go and have absolutely no idea what's happening half the game
>dale gets pissed because there still hasn't been a fight, hank wants to leave because they still haven't even scored one goal
>Stars make a huge comeback and win the game. Other team gets mad in the final seconds and goons out , game devolves into an all out brawl
>"Wow this hockey stuff is pretty neat! Plus it gives us something to watch during the offseason!"

Side plot is about Bobby wanting to learn ice-skating so he can figure skate. I know its a bit similar to the Houston Texans episode, but it could work.
>>
>>83148930
No they don't. They buy Alamo beer in Mexico.
>>
>>83150279
>Why do you keep calling me BITCH?

Yeah. That's the one.

What if some SJW teacher moved to Landry High, and persuaded Joseph not to stand for the anthem? Dale, being his tinfoil/cuck self, supports Joseph and hops on the BLM/KANGZ train, which triggers the fuck out of Hank.
>>
>>83150993

If they bring back Junichiro who would take over from David Carradine?
>>
>>83151066
That's really good. I saw it all playing out in my head.
>>
>>83151587
I don't know.
>>
>>83148699
>Bobby's Patreon account funded by his YouTube subscribers to keep the business afloat.

>Bobby is a streamer

>Bobby, quit playing dat vidya game and go outside
>Not now dad, I'm working
>Working?
>Yeah, it's called "streaming" people pay me to watch me play games. I don't quite understand it all but it pays pretty well!

>Hank looks around and sees new things Bobby has bought with his steamer job
>Hank gets mad that it isn't a real job and that Bobby won't learn the lesson of hard work. Peggy defends it
>Hank soon has to start his own stream to earn money for Strickland after he is found out by Bobby
>Ropes Luanne into being a popular steamer and steals Bobby's audience
>War erupts in the family over who can get the most views
>Strickland finds a way to sell products online and all the steamer nonsense is over

Substory-Dale tries to make a conspiracy show on youtube but Bill gets into a accident while filming and he finds out that it rakes in the views so he sets up Bill to get hurt while he films it while Boomhauer keeps away from it.
>>
>>83148566
>>83149271
pretty sure this was an actual episode
>>
>>83142689
Agendas?
>>
>>83148566
This was an actual episode, except Hank accidentally bought crack instead
>>
>>83149254
>Bobby, what in the hell could be *gay* about a hunting device
>*bobby explains traps*
>BWWWAAAAHHHHHH
>>
>>83143570
>Hank is accused of cultural appropriation by a white sjw

Please, leave the horrors of the modern world out of my KotH
>>
>>83149826
Why do you keep calling me b-ILL
>>
>>83146660
That's good anon.
>>
Pebby I want to sex th e boy
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>83143451
>Luanne

They'd need a new VA
F

>>83150993
>>83151066
>>83152586
>>83146660
Damn good.
>>
>hank sees the baby
>hank wants to fuck the baby
>hank fuck the baby
>>
>Hank is horrified when Enrique and his family are deported
>Luann's child dies because she and Lucky can't afford insurance without the ACA
>Joseph is the victim of a hate crime at his charter school and his hospital bills bankrupt Dale and Nancy
>Peggy loses her job at the paper when she writes a critical story about Trump and he attacks her on Twitter
>One of Bill's old army buddies is killed when the president leaks his identity to a hostile foreign power
>They all still vote Republican the next time because they're afraid of Muslims, BLM, and Sharia law
>>
>>83155943
holy shit, blumf btfo
>>
>>83155943
What the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm a goddamn leftist and I don't do this shite. Stop miseryspinning some perfectly good characters just because they're 90s right wing.
>>
>>83155752
Wrong tv character named hank
>>
>>83142391

>Open Carry; Open Channel.
Dale starts his own Youtube conspiracy channel which becomes a hit. However as he begins to search for new material he becomes desperate, eventually leading to exploit Boomhauer's sleep walks by disusing him as a mysterious monster that roams Arlen at night. The entire town becomes concerned leading to people take up arms and open carry which results in some hilarious incidents.
>>
>>83149467
DELET
>>
>>83155314
Who should be Luanne's new VA?
>>
>Bobby in love with a Jewish girl
You know the rest.....
>>
>>83155943
Actually until Lucky gets a job they also couldn't afford the ACA and would have been getting taxed (albeit not much) for not being able to afford it.
>>
>>83142391
>Bobby transitions to female
>That's my purse / I don't know you becomes real
>>
>>83157662
Top jej
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.