[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we save /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: meta.jpg (77KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
meta.jpg
77KB, 768x768px
>>
ban meta-threads
>>
>>83141507
ban buzzwords like reddit, what did he mean by this, redpill, etc

needs more raimi threads and baneposting desu

keep /pol/ out, I don't need to hear about who's jewish and who's not in the movie industry like who the fuck actually cares

some actual movie discussion where people don't just call each other faggots for liking or not liking something

and lastly stop talking about snyder so much, no one besides a small community on the internet thinks BvS is anything above a steamy pile of shit
>>
>>83141507
Flags so we can call out DCfags as the shitskin spics that they are
>>
ban /sp/
ban /v/ and all its run off boards
ban /co/
ban /int/
ban wannabe /pol/(aka /v/)
ban redit
None of these users have contributed to increase the boards quality only to degrading it
ban the game of thrones general as its not even airing now
ban childrens media discussion
give youtube its own board
block european isp/ips from posting certain hours
a good amount of Australia can't post on /mu/ because of that one guy so do the same here
convince hiro to do that thing where the site doesn't show up on google results or if possible just for /tv/
trial board: /superheroes/ or /film/
bring in the robot for a month or 3
1 hour cool down on new ips aka can't post for 1 hour

or:ban mobile network posting from the site/make it only people with a 4chan pass can post from mobile networks

/v/ for /v/fags
/sp/ for /sp/fags
/co/ for /co/fags
reddit for redditfags
but /tv/ for everyone

stop /tv/ genocide
>>
Tell everyone to check these dubs
>>
Let the autistic blacked cucks have a thread where they can argue with the /pol/ transplants while everyone else hides it.

There should be a hidable celeb general as well to get rid of twitter cap posting.
>>
We need more baneposting
>>
Should make a study instead how this stayed the worst board on 4chan for almost a decade, it's actually impressive.
>>
>>83141507

ban dumb frogposters complaining about tropes.
ban capeshit threads.

should be enough.
>>
>>83142468
frogposting its fun though and capeshit are films
>>
>>83142468

also ban for using the word 'kino'.
>>
Autoban anyone who has posted on /pol/, /b/ or /r9k/ in the last 48 hours
Autoban phonepĆ³sters

All boards are fixed
>>
>>83141507
I think it's really cute how you fresh off the boat redditors thing you can come to this board and change the consensus.

>B-B-UT HIRO SAID WE COULD
You're not getting flags, you're not getting id's, you're not getting rid of pol and you're not getting a single thing that you autistic faggots want. You have and will continue to have zero influence over this board and it's almost laughable how you have convinced yourselves otherwise. I see you creeps on other boards too making this thread. You won't have any effect. Stick to shitting up /qa/ for all of our sakes.
>>
>>83141688

Please start with the word "Kino" and follow it with the words. Dank, and Based,
>>
>>83141507
Ban generals and meta threads since it's the closest thing there is to reddit and they are usually the entry point for redditors.
Also ban tripfags.
>>
>>83141688
>don't need to hear about who's jewish and who's not in the movie industry like who the fuck actually cares

t. butthurt Jew anon.
>>
>>83141843
Just start a religion thread.
>>
>>83142514
This!
>>
>>83142604
>I think it's really cute how you fresh off the boat redditors thing you can come to this board and change the consensus.
Its really cute that you don't know the reason why /tv/ is the way it is now is because of rredditors just doing that
>>
>>83142604
It's so obvious that this happening. /qa/ is the biggest tumor on the whole site.
>>
File: 1478662545605.jpg (154KB, 364x339px) Image search: [Google]
1478662545605.jpg
154KB, 364x339px
>>83141507
You're like one of those fucking teacher's pet types.
I know all about your little reddit outpost on /qa/.
You're a joke here, faggot.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>83142338
has a lot to do with how television and film are predominately shit.
>>
>>83142809
>/pol/ is the biggest tumor on the whole site

Ftfy sweety
>>
>>83142338
That false though, /b/ and /pol/ are easily worse than /tv/, even nowadays
>>
>>83142945
It's way better than the edgy communist threads or the chanology ruse posting. If you think pol is worse then you seriously need to go back.
>>
get rid of the mods so the redditors leave
>>
File: 3056.jpg (72KB, 800x1133px) Image search: [Google]
3056.jpg
72KB, 800x1133px
If you've been here long enough you'd realize theres no way to save a single board on this site. The entire place is swarming with people from all the major sites like facebook, twitter, and yes reddit. Everything from gamergate and the fappening completely destroyed the userbase. I honestly wish this site would just be shut down, every day it gets worse and worse.
>>
>>83141754
Pretty much this
>>
>>83141754

>block european isp/ips from posting certain hours

I live in the UK and there is a significant drop in the quality of posts on ALL boards, not just /tv/, from roughly 22:00 GMT onwards, i.e. 17:00 EST. It gets exponentially worse as the night goes on. Because all the retards and children come home from school/work in the USA. If this board had flags it would be even more noticeable.

It actually has the helpful effect of keeping me off 4chan during late nights, because the quality of discussion is unbearably low.
>>
>>83143147
This. Holy shit it is amazing how sensitive these newfags are. 6 years ago I would have never imagined a 4chan where a good portion of the userbase got butthurt over people saying nigger
>>
>>83143293
people come to 4chan to shitpost not discuss shit
>>
File: 1494994737250.webm (280KB, 750x716px) Image search: [Google]
1494994737250.webm
280KB, 750x716px
Why can't you just accept that a lot of the posters that posted on /tv/ years ago are getting older and growing out of television and film (which is primarily for teenagers)? That's why you see more and more threads about stuff like reality tv shows that are made for ironic amusement and memes. /tv/ is going through a transformation from le high brow cinema club reddit heaven to a board that people just use to talk about whatever dumb shit that is on tv.

It's time to embrace the fact that movies are not art and television as a medium is inherently trashy and better suited for sports, tv news, live events, and reality tv.
>>
>>83143293
Thank god, maybe if we all collectively shitpost hard enough we can keep redd*tors like you off for good
>>
>>83143625
>growing out
But that's wrong /v/edditor
Your kind and redditors lied to moot on /q/ and got our old users removed to make this a sfw /b/ for redditors
>>
>>83141688
>t. reddit
just fuck off, not everybody has to like stephen colbert and rick and morty
>>
>>83143293
this american hours are the fucking worst
>>
>>83142980
/b/ and /pol/ can stay on topic.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.