[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Huh I though /tv/ told me this movie was reddit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170524-234550_01.png (908KB, 1080x1412px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170524-234550_01.png
908KB, 1080x1412px
Huh I though /tv/ told me this movie was reddit?
>>
>>83139026
the best thing about reddit is they're such middle-of-the-road faggots that the right considers them lefty cucks, and the left considers them nazis

truly reddit is the bitch of the internet
>>
It is reddit. Its conservatism is the kind of smirking libertarianism, heedless of traditions or social cohesion, that endorses neoliberalism by default. The main thing is to keep the lower orders in place and dive into hedonism. This has nothing to do with real conservatism, its the useful idiot branch, little better than cuckservatism.
>>
>contemptuous of the working class
>protagonist is a literal chav

huh
>>
>>83139026
It's The Guardian.
If you don't kowtow entirely, you're right wing.
>>
>the Negro bends in subservience while the Aryan stands straight

what the fuck

ban this sick filth
>>
>>83139026
>>83139533
>>contemptuous of the working class
huh. that's liberalism
>>
>>83139026

jesus christ make your own opinions by watching things yourself instead of listening to some dweeby little fuck on 4chan of all places
>>
>>83139789
Don't advise people to watch Kingsman, it's vomit.
>>
>>83139026
Nice of them to redefine conservatism before writing their garbage article.

This paper belongs in the trash. The Metro is better.
>>
>>83139533
>protagonist is lowly chav until he's taught to behave like a proper middle class hero
>>
>>83139479
Traditionalism is literally terrible and needs to be destroyed. Sorry gramps.
>>
>>83139479
No it's reddit conservatism.
>>
>>83139869
Kingsman was fucking brilliant, you're off your head mate
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.