[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so in the john wick universe basically every third person on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: john-wick-2-guns.jpg (550KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
john-wick-2-guns.jpg
550KB, 2560x1440px
so in the john wick universe basically every third person on the street is an assassin for hire?
wew lad.

also, its not bad but they didnt make a better action scene than the club scene in the first and the movie feels ultimately more boring.
>>
lost interest a few minutes into the first action scene. had a feeling it would be endless action scenes with no real purpose behind it.
>>
>>83138984
>>83139749
i agree
>>
Yeah, the she number of assassins was ridiculous.
>>
>>83138984
Club scene wasn't even impressive. The catacombs scene was better in every way. The first one isn't worth ever watching again since 2 improved on it in every conceivable way.
>>
>>83140802
it was the combination of gun fu, music and light, nothing like this in the second movie.
also, theon and his daddy were far better villains than this sleazy italian.
soundtrack was also not nearly as good as in the first one.
>>
>>83141192
not to mention based defoe
>>
the rave scene was awesome though
>>
>>83138984
>more pessimistic nitpicks from a contrarian desperate to go against the grain

I can smell your neckbeard from here.
>>
>>83139749
i thought it was pretty funny that as soon as he finished beating a guy up another taxi would charge in and try to run him over
>>
>>83138984
Yap, pretty much. So tired of all the dick sucking. They should've stopped after the first or go with a prequel.
>>
>>83141305
not possible, i just had my monthly washing.
>>
File: 1482702458182.gif (1021KB, 421x389px) Image search: [Google]
1482702458182.gif
1021KB, 421x389px
>it's another scene where john shoots two guys while holding somebody on the ground before executing him
>>
>>83138984
NYC is pretty shitty so why not?
>>
John Wick 2 was horseshit and basically ruined everything that made the first one cool.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.