[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys hyped for Iron Man 4 featuring that spiderguy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

You guys hyped for Iron Man 4 featuring that spiderguy?
>>
>>83137510
why cant spiderman exist without iron man, like he did for the majority of the comic books
>>
>Iron Man on the poster twice
>Basically the first thing you notice
>Spider-man shoved off to the top left

This shit looks like a trainwreck.
>>
I seem to remember a thread with a headline saying RDJ had basically demanded a bigger role in Spiderman. Didn't know if it was bullshit or not but it seems true now.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAoBvhk7Bv8
>>
>>83138498
I'm not convinced this isn't a fan made poster.
>>
>>83138731

It's real.................................................
>>
>>83137510
The font for word "Spider-Man" looks like garbage. It looks like something a cartoon for little kids of spider-man would use. The title card for the 90's cartoon was better than this shit.

Could have used someone better than Tom Holland. How fucking weird is it gonna look with tiny ass Tom Holland fighting against big ass Tom Hardy as Venom?

As>>83138498 said
I'd love a Marvel movie without having that fucking overrated junkie cunt taking up 90% of screen time.

And the suit still looks retarded to me. The wings and shit, the fact it's eyes move just like trashy to me.

Only Spider-Man shit I'm hyped for is the PS4 exclusive coming out.
>>
>>83137510
what the fuck is this shit? iron man looks like a pixar model
>>
>>83138498
Wasn't there some study that found the bottom and the right was the last part of a poster people looked at? There's a whole psychology to this.
>>
>that trailer
Jesus christ CGI is getting worse over the years not better
>>
>>83138708
Anyone else rooting fro Vulture? The Avengers always seemed like dicks anyways.
>>
File: poorlittlewhitespiderman.jpg (1MB, 1451x1403px) Image search: [Google]
poorlittlewhitespiderman.jpg
1MB, 1451x1403px
>>
File: u31vgbosiezy.png (783KB, 1366x573px) Image search: [Google]
u31vgbosiezy.png
783KB, 1366x573px
>Reddit memes PCMR

Absolutely haram
>>
>>83139285
>coloreds sit around whining and bitching while white people save the day.

Damn they're really shooting for realism this time aren't they?
>>
>>83137548
the original title for this was Spider-Man: The New Avenger
>>
>>83139263
They're hypocrites, all killers
>>
>>83138894

But venom is always bigger than spidey

And also they aren't connected because sony.
>>
>>83138894
>Could have used someone better than Tom Holland. How fucking weird is it gonna look with tiny ass Tom Holland fighting against big ass Tom Hardy as Venom?

Not happening.

>And the suit still looks retarded to me. The wings and shit, the fact it's eyes move just like trashy to me.

The original Ditko suit had web wings, you can criticize the tech shit like the chute, drone, and black "tech" lines but the wings are original spiderman shit you coon.
>>
>>83137510
AAAAASAAHHHH HELP ME TONY TO SELL MY MOVIE

t. Spiderman & Captain America
>>
>>83139488
Venom is bigger than Spider-Man, but Eddie Brock is not. I've always been under the influence that the symbiote drastically boosts your body mass making say a 5'9 130 lb man into 6'5 300 lb man.

That's what I hated about Topher Grace's Venom. He seemed too scrawny
>>
>>83137548
how else you gonna get RDJ on Marshill solo movies without Mel?
>>
So is the black girl permanent
>>
>>83139882
eddie brock is a big guy
>>
>>83139285
>Hey peter i'm gonna break your fucking legs!
>>
>>83137548
Because muh MCU.
For me the Raimi Trilogy is the only true story. Even though it's considered politically incorrect now.
>>
>>83139287
is he smoking weed
>>
>people don't realize this is setting up for Iron Man to die in Infinity Ward
>Captain America also dies after he and Iron Man say "sorry for Civil War"
>Tom Holland is young so they can have him grow into the new leader
I can't be the only one who thinks this is super obvious?
>>
JUST
>>
>>83139285
>Spiderman: White Man's Burden

Looks like Spider-Man is going back to its roots.
>>
File: 1493409518831.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1493409518831.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>83140511
phoneposting vedditor
>>
>>83137510

>Ironman flying right above where the title says, SPIDER-MAN

top kek
>>
>>83140239
I still can't believe he got away with putting in that scene where Doc Ock destroys a holocast museum while screaming about "muh six trillion"
>>
>>83141877
you mean black to his roots?
>>
>>83139150
>Wasn't there some study that found the bottom and the right was the last part of a poster people looked at?
you don't need a study for that, in our culture we read from left to right and from top to bottom
>>
>>83139936
The fuck are you even saing?
>>
>>83140265
it's a flashlight
>>
>>83137510
>Iron Man at the center of the poster and almost with a pop out effect to draw attention to it
>RDJ head is full glowing orange again to draw attention to it
well at least he doesn't have top biling
>>
>>83137510
Is this the worst capeshit poster ever created?

I'm serious
>>
>>83138894
>Could have used someone better than Tom Holland. How fucking weird is it gonna look with tiny ass Tom Holland fighting against big ass Tom Hardy as Venom?

There are people who still thinks we are gonna see MCU spider-man with venom

kek
>>
Sony are sabotaging this and infinity war from the inside. beautiful
>>
>>83137510
Not gonna lie guys, I seriously, seriously thought this had been shopped.

I don't even watch the avenger movies so if iron man is in here than I won't bother. Fuck this.
>>
>>83138894
>How fucking weird is it gonna look with tiny ass Tom Holland fighting against big ass Tom Hardy as Venom

Venom has always been alot bigger than Spiderman you idiot.

>The wings and shit, the fact it's eyes move just like trashy to me

Both 100% faithful to the comics.

>Only Spider-Man shit I'm hyped for is the PS4 exclusive coming out

Ah yes, you mean the one with zero gameplay shown? The one with a suit that's basicly the homecoming suit (complete with "trashy" moving eyes) with a big dumb white spider plastered across the chest? From the studio whos last game was boring, slow paced and dull in spite of promoting itself as fast paced with tons of character?

Getting hyped over a rendered trailer with zero info about the game itself is retarded.
>>
>>83142264
>doesnt have top billing
i'm sure he does
>>
This looks like some chinese made poster, if this is real then marvelel are a bunch of hacks
>>
I just finished watching a documentary on Drew Struzan and one of the people said that a picture is fine and photoshop gets the job done, but Drew would give the movie poster life. This does nothing for anyone. It's shit. If they were trying to emulate his posters, they failed.
>>
>>83140511
The real reason is Sony fucked up the Spiderman brand so badly they begged Disney to save their ass.
>>
File: spider-man.jpg (88KB, 674x1024px) Image search: [Google]
spider-man.jpg
88KB, 674x1024px
Terrible poster, but I liked a previous one (pic related).
>>
>>83145362

New York is a shitty city 2BH
>>
>>83137510
Of course Sony is pushing Iron Man hard as possible in the marketing, doesn't mean Feige would let the movie turn into the Tony Stark show. Read his leaked notes on ASM2, dude knows what he's doing.
>>
>>83137510
>90% on rotten tomatoes GO DIVERSITY!
>>
>Jon Favreau somehow STILL getting cameos

HOW
>>
>>83147879
>third billing on the poster
>cameo
>>
File: DAkpa82VoAASh3I.jpg (218KB, 848x1199px) Image search: [Google]
DAkpa82VoAASh3I.jpg
218KB, 848x1199px
>>83137510
the international poster is miles better
>>
>>83142287
>tiny ass Tom Holland fighting against big ass Tom Hardy as Venom
Tom Hardy isn't actually a big guy in real life. He's about 5'9"
>>
>>83137510
This would look much better if they just removed that shitty looking iron man flying above the title
>>
>>83148158
>It's the same fucking iron man just copy pasted on there
>>
>>83148158
>the same fucking goofy cartoon iron-man pasted in as if as an afterthought
wew
>>
>>83138731
I agree this is legitimately one of the worst posters I've ever seen. it's the type of shit you see some retard post on instagram the day a trailer drops.
>>
>>83148158
New Spider Man game already?
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.