[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is FOX ever going to reignite this feud with some new films /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: avpppp.jpg (112KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
avpppp.jpg
112KB, 500x708px
Is FOX ever going to reignite this feud with some new films /tv/?
>>
not if ridley scott has anything to say
>>
>>83137120
Yes. If the new Predator movie does very well, there's no way they won't start this up again.
>>
>>83137180

If that does happen, that's going to piss off A TON of Alien and Predator fans. You know that right?
>>
>>83137120
Use the original dark horse comic (which was an unused scipt and concept for a sequel to Aliens) and ignore those two dogshit cash grab movies.
>>
>>83137138
>>83137180
Both of these answers are correct. IF the new Predator movie is a success Ridley Scott will drop out of the Project due to "creative differences" and Peyton Reed will be brought in to direct the AvP reboot.
>>
>>83137282
Why would that piss off the fans? If a new AvP movie came out, and was good, it'd make most fans pretty happy I'd imagine.
>>
>>83137180
>If the new Predator movie does very well
I don't see how
>>
>>83137372
In all fairness while the cast looks disappointing to say the least, Shane Black has to earn it at least a little benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>83137372
>Judging a fucking Predator movie of all things by some crummy behind the scenes shot of the cast standing in front of a wall
>>
>>83137366
IF IS WAS GOOD. So far we got two shitty movies. They need a AvP set in future and send in the marines for a slaughter. Then maybe we'll have a stupid but fun film. I think everybody will be happy seeing some carnage on all sides.
>>
>>83137120
Is the first AVP worth a watch just for mindless entertainment?
>>
>>83138525
Its stupid as shit but watchable in my opinion.
>>
>>83138525
Yes.
>>
Is there a Predator/Alien movie where the majority of the humans aren't retarded?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.