[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Modern capeshit will never ever come close to this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: Spider-Man_2_Poster.jpg (68KB, 290x398px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man_2_Poster.jpg
68KB, 290x398px
Hello, I'm the best superhero film ever made.
>>
Just watched this again yesterday. No doubt a tight as fuck movie. Almost everything about it is perfect.
>>
Anyone that uses that buzzword is a faggot
>>
File: IMG_4937.jpg (32KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4937.jpg
32KB, 620x470px
>>83136071
Haha
>>
>>83136071
I watched it last time like 10 years ago, and I was a teenager back than? Is it still epic?
>>
>>83136071
That's not even the good one
>>
First one is also really good. The whole uncle death things is so brutal. Fucking almost cried when I re-watched it recently
>>
>>83136307
It's better than you remember
>>
>>83136301
TDK took itself too seriously and is breaking at the seams with flaws. Joker carried that film. Heath Ledger's performance is what makes the film, remove that, and you have a painfully average grimdark capeshit.

Spider-Man 1 and 2 beat it cause they actually have heart. The characters are 10/10.
>>
>>83136071
Worst of the three
>>
>>83136071
The Raimi films were capeshit done by a genuinely good director who was actually allowed to make his own little artistic vision.

I wish Marvel Studios would get that through their thick skulls. Their best films, the Guardians of the Galaxy movies, are very clearly the ones where the directors had the most free reign. Same thing to an extent in Iron Man 1 and 3.
>>
File: NEEVbJIKdLfqIH_1_1[1].jpg (36KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
NEEVbJIKdLfqIH_1_1[1].jpg
36KB, 450x300px
>>83136071
Bullshit

The BEST superhero film is Superhero Movie starring Sara Paxton
>>
>>83136331
I know right?
>P-P-Peter he was white
>Uncle Ben he looked Italian
>Th-thank you Peter
>Ben dies with a smile on his face
>>
>>83136393
Two Face and that whole story arc was Kino as fuck though.
>>
>>83136071
correct, and spiderman 1 is the second best

>>83136301
fuck off retard
>>
>>83136555
>Not mentioning /ourguy/
>>
>>83136598
Felt entirely tacked on though it should have ended with Joker.
>>
>>83136653
I agree, Batman accidentally killing Harvey should have come first and then he says that stopping Joker will be the last thing he does before "retiring".
>>
Fuck off, /pol/
>>
>>83136598
Not saying it's a bad film, cause it's not. Not by a long shot. But the first two Spider-Man films get it so perfectly. TDK has too many flaws to stand on the same ground.

Still much better than modern capeshit mind you. But the TDK trilogy was often rather shoddy film making with great villain castings carrying the film.
>>
>>83136301
TDK was a 7/10 film that was lucky enough to have one of the best acting performances in the last 20 years.
>>
>tfw Spider-Man 1 is on VHS and it's packed away somewhere
I really want to watch it.
>>
>>83136652
I like his stupid fat brother better
>>
>>83136071

There's no question that this is the single greatest superhero movie of all time.

But on top of that, it makes me nostalgic for a time when a Spider-Man (or Batman, or X-Men, or Superman, etc.) film could stand on its own apart from an "extended universe." Spider-Man 2, on top of standing apart from any "extended universe," stands apart from its prequel and its sequel as well. It's a perfect stand-alone film with a fantastic arc for all of its characters.

No Spider-Man film will ever come close to it.
>>
>>83136715
Kind of like everything batman, I'll give an exception to the ninties cartoon though.
>>
>>83136301
Tbh TDK is a neo-con security state manifesto with a totally shoddy performance by Christian Bale; it's only saved by Heath Ledger's performance.
>>
>>83136743
>one of the best acting performances in the last 20 years
cringing hard @ this
>>
I prefer X2 over Spiderman 2
>>
>>83137822
X2 has too much action, not enough character building. It fixes the first film's problem of having shitty action scenes, but it feels like X2 gets carried away and goes too far in the other direction. There's nothing in it that's on the level of Rogue and Wolverine's relationship in the first film.
>>
File: inc.png (55KB, 1280x883px) Image search: [Google]
inc.png
55KB, 1280x883px
>>83136071
SO CLOSE OP
>>
>>83136301

The only good thing to ever come out of those films was the joker. Even when the film first came out, all everyone could talk about was the joker.
>>
>>83136071
> Spider-Man 2

A great film

>>83136301

> The Dark Knight

A great performance
>>
>>83138012
The Joker was the worst of the main villains in the trilogy though, and TDK was the worst film of the three.
>>
>>83138093
Meh the first and third movie had weak twists on good characters, why were their motivations 'I DID IT FOR RAZ'
>>
>>83138305
BB is the best movie of the 3, and Liam Neeson was an interesting villain for a mainstream blockbuster.
TDKR was mediocre but still better than TDK, and Bane was the best villain of the trilogy in terms of pure menacing presence.
>>
>>83138432
Agreed but that doesn't address my point, them doing it for Raz is pretty weak.
>>
>>83138432
I think TDK was the best stand-alone film of the three, but TDKR doesn't get enough credit for being essentially a perfect sequel to Batman Begins. If you take the series as a whole, TDK just seems like this weird outlier.
>>
File: IMG_1277.jpg (134KB, 480x567px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1277.jpg
134KB, 480x567px
>now we get shitty ass manufactured mess like this
>>
>>83139495
this is a travesty
>>
>>83139495
That's the whitest poster I've ever scene. Only one POC and she's tiny. Fuck Marvel and fuck white people.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ac4xamCIgY
goat spiderman theme
>>
>>83140447
No anon, that's a Jewish poster.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.