[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DRILLBIT GENERAL BABY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 51GgeVawimL.jpg (52KB, 354x500px) Image search: [Google]
51GgeVawimL.jpg
52KB, 354x500px
Discuss the fucking movie
>>
>>83136054
Why did you make another thread? Did you just watch this shit or something?
>>
I liked this when I was younger to be honest.
>>
>>83137182
I watch it every year, maybe 3 times per year.
>>
Is this the birth of an epic new meme?
>>
File: drillbittaylorjimihendrixtshirt.jpg (26KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
drillbittaylorjimihendrixtshirt.jpg
26KB, 350x200px
did he really look like hendricks?
>>
>>83136054
I watched it like 5 years ago. Was pretty good if i remember correctly. It's probably garbage now.
>>
>>83138080
it redefines the comedic language and timing of film, but most critics don't really like comedies so they shat on it. Its REALLY good. Lots of surrealistic elements too that enhance the laughs.
>>
>years ago
>go over friends house
>e has no internet or cable
>just a dvd player with this movie
>constantly ask him what he's doing, he's always watching drillbit taylor
>for years
>and years

what the fuck is this movie about
>>
>>83138153
"For three misfit freshmen, the first day of high school becomes a living hell when Filkins (Alex Frost), the school bully, zeroes in on them. Chubby Ryan (Troy Gentile), diminutive Emmit (David Dorfman) and skinny Wade (Nate Hartley) all feel the wrath of Filkins. Realizing that their own chance for survival is to hire a bodyguard, the pals place an ad in the newspaper. Answering the call is Drillbit Taylor (Owen Wilson) ; armed, dangerous and completely fake."
>>
>>83137258
this
>>
File: Capture.jpg (23KB, 297x373px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
23KB, 297x373px
>you can suck on my family jewels, bitch!
what did the short fat one mean by this?
>>
File: 1455731276515.jpg (54KB, 457x566px) Image search: [Google]
1455731276515.jpg
54KB, 457x566px
>that ending
>>
File: SPHERICAL.jpg (22KB, 550x312px) Image search: [Google]
SPHERICAL.jpg
22KB, 550x312px
>>83136054
What ever happened to Alex Frost? He made a good lowkey psychopath with his beady eyes.
>>
>>83138803
what happened to Owen Wilson and where is Shanghai Dawn at?
>>
File: chos.jpg (194KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
chos.jpg
194KB, 500x625px
i always forget charls carrol was in this film
>>
>>83138983
tou fucking ché
>>
John Hughes' finest film.
>>
>>83139162
this
>>
bump for drillbit
>>
It was extremely disappointing because someone had told me before I saw it that "I think it's about this Owen Wilson character that was bullied in school so he becomes a guy that helps bullied victims for a living". That plot was neat. But in the end it was just about Owen Wilson being a scammer who rips off the kids. It was not comfy.
I liked how it portrayed the bullies as actually evil chads who are only evil for the hell of it. It also sort of captures the mid 2000s well and I liked how it showed a clear idea of the winners and the losers and the way they think. But it could have been way way better.
>>
>>83140144
>extremely disappointing
too deep 4 u
>>
Don't remember much of this movie. Didn't even really find it that funny. But the final fight between the kids and bullies is awesome. It's believable as a fight between a Chad and Betas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKChQgrQjMY
>>
The fact that this many anons have responded really shows the average age of this board. My guess is that it's 21-24

Yeah, I liked it in the 8th grade too. Haven't seen it since then though.
>>
>>83142396
Its a great and underappreciated film.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.