[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst season so far?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: grant.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
grant.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
I love DC, but why do the CW shows seem so retarded compared to the Marvel Netflix?
>>
That phase into the suit was pretty f*kin epic tho dudes
>>
>>83134346
because CW caters to teen girls and Netflix produces their shows for a more mature demographic
>>
File: flash.jpg (92KB, 412x629px)
flash.jpg
92KB, 412x629px
>>83134377
Like every episode this season. Five minutes of awesome and forty minutes of cheese.
>>
CW's market is teen girls and super normies. Why would you watch it?
>>
>>83134452
Oh, that actually explains why I absolutely dislike all the talking and emotional bullshit between the actual story and superpower parts.
Should've guessed it.

That being said, has there ever been good stuff about the flash t hat isn't comics?
recommend me stuff
>>
File: cloak-and-dagger-freeform-pic01.jpg (179KB, 656x481px) Image search: [Google]
cloak-and-dagger-freeform-pic01.jpg
179KB, 656x481px
>marvel
>>
File: 1495609023141.jpg (536KB, 1172x975px)
1495609023141.jpg
536KB, 1172x975px
>>83134346
>marvel
>>
>>83134346
they really let all of us down with Savitar. He was getting built up to be the villain who has the biggest effect on Barry but honestly didn't fucking do shit. They could've ended this season in so many ways but did it the worst way possible. Killer Frost putting down Black Flash like that(he'll be back) is complete disrespect to the character. And then Iris West(Flash's Felicity) Allen shoots a fucking gun at a guy who shits on every speedster we've seen so far except BF and somehow kills him. They're making the same mistakes with Flash like they did with Arrow seasons 3 and 4. A better way would've been to actually kill Iris and show Barry that messing with time has consequences. Savitar should've beat Flash and basically take away all Barry has anymore. That causes Barry to go back and prevent his past self from creating flashpoint thus recreating the scene we got in Season 1. It would've made Savitar a much more meaningful villain, it would've made Barry realize that time isn't something to toy with. Instead they make the two female characters half ass the only two good characters in this episode ( Savitar and BF). They wasted Killer Frost and made Iris the center of the show like Felicity was for Arrow. This is a superhero show and I get love interests are important but they should NOT consume the entire show. Season 4 will be bad I can tell but hopefully season 5 they bring Godspeed and do good work with him because he's a great character that would really effect Barry. I along with many are disappointed with The Flash this season but at least Arrow has learned from those mistakes and kept Olicity to a minimum and is focusing on Oliver and his mental struggles.?
>>
>>83134346
There was almost no back story for Savitar, aside the shuned from everyone thing.
So many unanswered questions.
How did he get the scar?
How and where did he get the suit?
What did he do to make himself feared across the multiverse?
If he is from another timeline, why would anything aside from memories of this timeline affect him?
>>
Easily worst season but still watchable
>>
>>83134346
because they are serialized TV shows, they only exists to dumb down your brain so the ads can sell you shit.

There is no character growth.

Nobody as personality, they are just retarded.

The villains are one dimensional retards.

This shows are created for dumb people.
>>
Becauee they have to fill 23 episodes of content. Netflix has 13. That means the flash is going to have filler and romantic shit to pad it out. Netflix is focused more on a tight plot.

I answered your question.
>>
File: four in a row.jpg (240KB, 1100x1380px) Image search: [Google]
four in a row.jpg
240KB, 1100x1380px
>>83134444
Nice
>>83136028
It wasn't the gun that killed him, did you pay attention to the episode at all? He was about to phase out of existence because the time loop had rippled back to him, just like how RF died. The bullet didn't do anything other than stun him long enough for that to occur.
>>
B/c it's low budget SHIT that they know fucking retards like you will watch regardless of quality.
>>
So how are they getting Barry out of the speed force season?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.