[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We predict the review of Justice League

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: ReviewFromTheFuture.png (394KB, 588x703px) Image search: [Google]
ReviewFromTheFuture.png
394KB, 588x703px
ITT: We predict the review of Justice League
>>
They'll like it now that sensitive joss whedons name is attached and quip levels are through the roof
>>
DCucks will love it. Marvelkeks will hate it.

Movie it self will be a solid 5/7
>>
>>83133173
I cannot believe Whedon is part of the DCEU... what nightmare am I in where Snyder is out and that guy is in charge now
>>
I don't care about the reviews. I just hope Snyder's vision remains intact and Whedcuck doesn't ruin it in post.
>>
>>83133252
>I just hope Snyder's vision remains intact
NIGGA THE MOVIE WAS MEANT TO BE FULL OF QUIPS TO BEGIN WITH

FORGET IT

KINO IS DEAD AND DIED WHEN SUPERMAN DIED
>>
>>83133252

There was a time when they're type of storytelling was similar. Like, I could see Whedon doing Suckerpunch.

Whedon went off the deep-end around 2008, though.
>>
>>83133214
hopefully he takes charge, he has more experience with capeshit than anyone at WB - even tho he's a liberal cuck
>>
>>83133122
predit? or give them ideas?
>>
>The Justice League might boast the same sort of production values as Marvel's Avengers series of films, but without the same wit, star-studded cast, and set up for the film's heroes, the ensemble performance falls much too flat and leaves too much to be desired.

56% RT
>>
>>83133305
You don't know shit. Do you even know what a fucking quip is?
>>
>>83133122
"It was shit" - Rodger Eberts corpse
>>
>>83133122
27%

>It's good but there's some minor nitpicks so it's bad.
>>
>>83133122
>tries to maintain a lighter tone compared to its depressive BvS
>ultimately fails with continuing to use
>over the top

If the person who wrote this is older than 12 years old I really he hopes he kills himself. The writing is atrocious.
>>
>it had all the good things Avengers had but with a more contained humour and better looking action scenes. The dramatic moments worked well too. It's not a Disney movie though, so we hate it 2/5
>>
COME TOGETHER
>>
>>83133122
3 hour long de-saturated orange and teal mess that has a weird identity crisis between Death Wish and The Avengers.
>>
>>83136155
>It's bad but here are some minor nitpicks that make it good

-/tv/, 2017
>>
>Justice League is the Donald Trump of movies
>>
>>83133186
Nah, 11/13.
>>
>>83133122
Batman will kill the most people, Aquaman and Cyborg will kill a few but not many, Wonder Woman and the Flash will only be responsible for the death of the main bad guy, who will probably have a blue, no wait, yellow space death ray. Which will serve as the surprise introduction of the Green Lantern.
>>
>>83133173
nah, now they legitimely have an excuse to shit on it without blaming Snyder.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.