[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did she die?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
Did she die?
>>
What's her deal, anyway? Was she just upset that her whole family became religious psychos? Or is this just residual crisis from season 1 that she never got over? Because she seemed fine last season and this entire season.
>>
>>83133136
It was all a fascade. She started to realise everyone around her wasn't able to let go, and she realised she wasn't either and hated that
>>
She looks too much like kaitlyn Jenner. Its uncanny.
>>
>>83132982
Hopefully, because she's the weakest character and having her weird face take up all my screen constantly isn't my idea of entertainment.
>>
>>83133882
yeah but the best part is this broad has a puss
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 866x1390px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 866x1390px
>>83132982
>DUDE LET'S JUST RIP OFF THE BIBLE LMAO
>>
>>83135044
You realize if she's dead Kevin's just gonna run into her at the hotel right?
>>
Of course she did. Her ex-husband is voluntarily drowning himself, her sorta-sister-in-law is putting herself through a radiation machine, her current husband is obsessed with communicating with his dead daughter and, along with her stepson and ex-father-in-law and family friend, also believes her ex-husband is a divine prophet.
>>
>>83135070
kek they both have one now
>>
Yes. She killed herself not long after the departure. It just took her nearly seven years to die.
>>
>>83135966
Oh yeah! Even when they day you'll see them again even if it's not the hotel.
There are 2 more episode left apparently.

If you told me what this season would have entailed. I would have just quit right there.
>>
>>83132982
does it matter?
>>
>>83136026
When you put it that way she's probably the only sane person in a land full of nut jobs. But she's not at all sane. She's actually crazier than all of them. Because she's still an atheist, a firm believer in there is nothing, it's all explainable, it's grounded. And none of this is. Her ex Husband Did Die and he is a Shaman and his relunctance to take on the mantle of shaman makes him more believable. It kinda feels like Logan. His reluctance to wanna help our little feral bunnyfu solidified him as a bigger hero than when he was all gong ho for violence. But yeah, she's wrong and will kill herself for no reason because it's all true and when she wakes up at the hotel and her husband ask her what she's doing there and she says, I killed myself and he would be like, "Why would you do that?" And then she'll feel regret, get thirsty and drink the water.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.