[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this allowed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>83131232
She's filming a scene and can't get her costume wet in between takes.
>>
>>83131232
cause she's getting paid 3k a month AND gets to hang out with famous idols and celebs like Selena!
>>
please post same image with a man holding the umbrella
>>
File: c0ulonri8pwy.jpg (630KB, 1977x3000px) Image search: [Google]
c0ulonri8pwy.jpg
630KB, 1977x3000px
is this a bot posting this?

if not, i admire your fortitude
>>
File: 1469512638787.jpg (2MB, 2400x3600px) Image search: [Google]
1469512638787.jpg
2MB, 2400x3600px
>>83131276
>>
>>83131284
is she also a celeb on the right? I know a girl who got to meet Selena and she looks just like that
>>
Why does people being employed bother you?
>>
I'd actually excel at that job. I bet the actors don't like talking which is a plus cause spaghetti. Have retard strength and would be autistic enough to not let one drop of water to hit an actor. Where do I sign up.
>>
File: 5qdXV6R.jpg (156KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
5qdXV6R.jpg
156KB, 1600x900px
This is the reason
This is it
This is why 95% of them are terrible
You might think "this actor is probably super cool. He/she seems so relatable"
You are wrong
They are all selfish, dumb, useless idiots
You have to be this in order to become a famous actor
What kinds of people choose to become actors? And what kinds of people are able to ignore the massive pedophilia & inhumate conditions in Hollywood? Terrible people & complete idiots
>>
Capitalism was a mistake
>>
>>83131368
>not all the same color bikini
DROPPED
>>
>>83131374
well with other ism societies you might be carrying that umbrella with a gun pointed at your head. humanity was a mistake
>>
>>83131368
It's usually not the actors demanding umbrellas, it's the make-up, costume and continuity people who get anal about it. Also everyone tries to look after actors as much as possible because they are the only people who are non-replaceable if they throw a hissy fit over conditions. Sometimes actors are just completly out of touch though.
>>
>>83131302
How the hell does Chloe manage to look even uglier than the black guy
>>
>>83132724
Shhhh, Anon, let the autist have his jealousy rant in peace
>>
>>83131302
Dude someone steal her pants?? Wtf kinda outfit is that
>>
File: IMG_0316.gif (2MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0316.gif
2MB, 320x320px
>>83131232
Because she is Selieeeeenyo !!! As Far as I concern, she should've done THIS !!!
>>
File: call in an expert.jpg (40KB, 385x383px) Image search: [Google]
call in an expert.jpg
40KB, 385x383px
>>83131232

I would shit on hipster PAs constantly if I were even a d-list celebrity. It would be rad to be Tom Arnold level and spill yoohoo on wannabee screenwriters.

Admit it!
>>
>>83131232
shes got cancer or something leave her alone ffs
>>
>>83133875
Going to her premiers would have that effect.
>>
>>83131302
Chloe could easily lift both men while they hold the umbrellas
>>
>>83131302
literally slave labour for shame america
>>
>>83131363
If you're interested with getting into film crew work you should look for a local or state film office. I did that when a movie in my area needed extras, which led to me making a contact with the office who gave me a heads up about slave labor (production assistant) jobs for other projects. I've worked in that capacity three times now and it's awesome because I don't have a life so I'm okay with all day shoots, working odd hours, long stretches of boredom, getting to drive around on errands, etc. If you have nothing else going on in life and want a job where you are expected to do anything and everything from cleaning toilets to clearing trees with a chainsaw to keeping an actor company at three a.m. so they don't fall asleep on a break then go for it.
>>
>>83131259
Can't she hold her own fucking umbrella tho?
>>
File: shade chair.jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
shade chair.jpg
13KB, 400x400px
>>83136574
I'm wondering why they don't just get some sort of umbrella stand or chair with sunshade
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.