[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would a scene like this go over in a Marvel movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5055.jpg (306KB, 1600x1071px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5055.jpg
306KB, 1600x1071px
How would a scene like this go over in a Marvel movie?
>>
>>83130586
Well there was that time Hulk raped Black Widow
>>
>22 years old
>>
The usual combo: quips, bought reviews and feminism
>>
>>83130597
Well there was that time that also didn't happen
>>
>Leans back
>>
>>83130630
>he hasn't seen the deleted scene
>>
watchmen is the best cape-kino. prove me wrong
>>
>>83130586
They just wouldn't go near it in the first place.

At most they would imply an attempted rape or have one of the characters tearfully relay the scene through exposition.
>>
>>83130586
Gender flip, but otherwise the scene would remain the same. The Comedienne would then be respected as a strong independent woman for doing it.
>>
Not a movie but Jessica Jones was basically a mind controlled sex slave.
>>
>>83130586
Plz post silk spectre (the one that gets raped)
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
what about this scene?
>>
>Silk spectre is bent on the pool table, bloodied, beaten up ad with jizz drizzling down her thighs
>"does anyone have any orange slices?"
>>
>>83130781
See that one on Reddit?
>>
They'd play Hooked on a Feeling and Nite Owl would show up to playfully scold Comedian
>>
>Hawkeye gets MKultra'd by Loki and forced to rape Black Widow
>He tries to overpower her but she does a backflip and kneels on the ground, before KOing him with a high kick
>"Your rape license has just been revoked."
>Iron man shows up
>"Did I miss anything?"
>*Black Widow rolls her eyes*
>for a brief second you see the GOTG ship zoom past the skyline as the screen fades to black and you hear a "I am groot" from baby groot
>>
>>83130949
critics give 4/5 for 'unproblematic' characters
>>
>>83130586
what if captain america did this?
>>
No one argues that the comedian was the good guy, right? Why bad guys can't rape women or kill pregnant chinks
>>
>>83130586
she wanted it
>>
>>83131131
his sister in this was so fucking hot
>>
>>83130779
the slavic witch kills a lot more.
>>
Comedians suppsed to be 16 in this scene.
>>
>>83130586
woman would rape man for equality
>>
>>83130586
oh nice yeah this thread went well last time make it again because you can't think of anything else in your tiny rat brain
>>
>>83132619
wtf
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.