[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: DAi0F3PXYAElVsw.jpg (58KB, 700x602px) Image search: [Google]
DAi0F3PXYAElVsw.jpg
58KB, 700x602px
>>
Reddit, the witty snark would fuel them for years
>>
>>83129889
Shorty would just kill the rest. Then we are all winners
>>
>>83129889
hate to say it but probably the meme dwarf
>>
is there a laugh-track during the arguments?
>>
Frank has everybody else killed
>>
>>83129889
The Doctor, how the fuck are any of them supposed to keep up with a time traveling hundreds of years old alien that outplays gods in strategy on a regular basis.
>>
>>83129889
Doctor House kills himself via painkiller overdose to escape the torture of being in the same room with all those other horrendous characters
>>
Chandler: *Is sitting*
Sheldon: "You're in my spot."
Chandler: "Your spot? What, did you write your name on it or something?"
Sheldon: "... You're still in my spot."
House and Sherlock: "Idiots."
Tony: "No, but it is a Stark Industries chair. So my name's on it. So get up."
Jack: "Unless of course, he knew you would have your name on the chair so he sat there anyways because he was expecting you to say that but you weren't expecting him to expect you to say that, so he was going to sit there regardless of whose name was on the chair. Savvy?"
Sherlock: "Stop talking. You're lowering the IQ of the entire street."
Chandler: "Stop arguing! You're tearing this family apart!"

haha!
>>
>>83129889
Who are the centre and middle right characters?
I also never would have thought Frank would be among the rest of them. Arguing doesn't seem like something he'd do; he'd just blackmail/kill.
>>
>>83129911
Correct answer.
>>
>>83129889
The woman witout a doubt. She would just ramble on and on the others would rather just leave her to her "victory".
>>
>>83129889
The dwarf. If you posted the real Sherlock Holmes instead of Moffat's abomination then Sherlock, of course.
>>
>>83129889
Us, the epicness would be off the charts, i would literally die if such event happened.
>>
>>83130027
centre is Red Reddington of Blacklist
>>
>>83129889
How do you even determine who wins an argument. None of them would concede anything.
>>
>>83130205
The first one to sneak in a Drumpf zinger wins
>>
Concider replacing woman with Spock.
>>
>>83130099
the dwarf can't even out argue Bronn
>>
>>83130027
The woman is from Bones, has the power of, well, jnowing shit about boners. Also Zoey Deschanel's sister. My mom loved that show.
>>
>>83129911
Check a random reedit thread, ha!f comments deletd.
Why do people use it again?
>>
>>83129889
Obviously Samuel L Jackson
>Character 1: "We have a prob-"
>Samuel L Jackson: "HEY HEY HEY MUFFAKA. YOU SHUT YOUR FACE, IF I WANT TO HEAR YOU TALK, I WILL SHOVE MY ARM UP YOUR ASS AND WORK YOUR MOUTH LIKE A PUPPET"
>Character 1 "Sigh, okay"
>>
Who wins?

Yes, he does.
>>
>>83129889
Jack Sparrow would destroy all of them.
>>
>>83129889
The doctor outlives them all
>>
>>83129889
*raises paw*
Uhhh... Why isn't Rick Sanchez in there?
>>
>>83130518
The current correct opinion. It's a large mass of people that all tell each other they are right.
>>
>>83130025
Very accurate
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.