[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ideas you've had for films

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1495180743182.png (61KB, 471x309px) Image search: [Google]
1495180743182.png
61KB, 471x309px
A man hunts down a Doctor to get revenge after being circumcised by him as an infant. A modern day Western.
>>
>>83128826
You should goodl what circumcision consist of instead o wasting our time. So far, 90% of people complaining about circumcision are non circumcised, the others are victim of a botched operation which has nothing to do with the circumcision itself. Some women die giving birth. That doesn't mean women should stop giving birth, that's stupid
>>
>>83129058
>pro of giving birth: furthering the human race, having a child

>pro of circumsision: ?????
>>
Guy lives all his days in the wrong order. Every day he wakes up at a completely different time of his life, but he only lives through each day once
>>
>>83129058
>Jew steals part of your dick
>Thank him for the privilege
>>
>>83128826
That'd make a pretty good comedy but it'd probably be considered anti-Semitic or Islamaphobic.
>>
>>83129099
I actually like this.
I think this might be a very early Alan Moore short story but I'm not sure
>>
A judge for a home video TV program receives a VHS tape with highly explicit content, and determines to track down the it's maker to bring closure to their curiosity.
>>
>>83129247
Videodrome
>>
A woman shipwrecks onto a remote island and disturbs the native tribes traditional sacrificial ritual.
>>
File: 1486661636330.png (9KB, 401x367px) Image search: [Google]
1486661636330.png
9KB, 401x367px
a 20 year old student called Hal at an extremely prestigious university gets used by his entire college as an ondemand cumdump whenever he gets stoned, but its all consensual and everyone still treats him nicely and with respect when hes not high
>>
>>83129058
>90% of people complaining about circumcision are non circumcised
That's because we know how good it feels to have a sheath and would hate to lose it. Kind of like how only non-colour blind people know what colour-blind people are missing.
>>
File: art-Leichhardt-420x0.jpg (90KB, 420x474px) Image search: [Google]
art-Leichhardt-420x0.jpg
90KB, 420x474px
The last expedition of Ludwig Leichhardt but they get eaten by a megalania.
>>
>>83129099
That's brilliant
>Guy lives a day in his twenties when he's slaying poon
>Next day he's a khhv in highschool, knowing everything will get better one day
Wait, would he only have the memories of each day he's lived? Or just the memories that he would have lived through up until that point?
>>
>>83129781
Not >>83129099, but he would have to have the memories of each day he's lived otherwise he wouldn't know and his behaviour would be no different from a normal life.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.