[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LET ME JUST STICK MY FUCKING FACE IN THIS EGG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (287KB, 1147x653px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
287KB, 1147x653px
>WHAT COULD GO WRONG
>>
File: alien2.jpg (2MB, 2048x1393px) Image search: [Google]
alien2.jpg
2MB, 2048x1393px
>>83127220
>LET ME JUST STICK MY FUCKING FACE IN THIS EGG
>>WHAT COULD GO WRONG
>>
>>83127220
>DAVID SAID IT WAS SAFE HE SEEMS LIKE A PRETTY COOL GUY
>>
>>83127220
It's like this guy didn't watch the first Alien movie!
>>
File: tumblr_nsx6sgGNwP1udwanoo1_400.jpg (5KB, 252x161px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsx6sgGNwP1udwanoo1_400.jpg
5KB, 252x161px
>>83127247
BUT AT LEAST THAT DUMB FUCKING NIGGER HAD NO IDEA THAT THERE WERE MONSTERS JUST AROUND AND SHIT

IT WAS LIKE FIRST CONTACT

THE MOTHER FUCKER IN THIS MOVIE SAW PEOPLE DYING FROM ALL KINDS OF CRITTERS.

STILL STICKS FACE IN EGG

COULD HAVE JUST SHOT THE FUCKING EGG TO BITS IF HE WAS NOT A FUNCTIONALLY RETARDED IDIOT
>>
>>83127311
Why are you yelling? Shut up.
>>
>>83127220
>David is CLEARLY untrustworthy
>literally all organic life on this planet he has encountered has tried to kill him
>multiple members of his crew are already dead
>he has some understanding of how they grow, having witnessed a creature emerge from a crew member
>Still decides to not only follow David alone into his basement but also observe this egg
>still has potential to not be retarded
>continues to stare directly into the egg with his face directly over it even after he observes movement
>dies
rolled my eyes at that scene. I liked Covenant but my god was that scene stupid.
>>
>>83127378
WHAT???
>>
>>83127431
Most idiotic thing I have ever seen. Nothing remotely close to being believable
>>
>>83127431
>armed solider at the end of the movie is running out of the temple as Tennessee is on his way
>sees walter fighting david
doesn't help or anything
>>
File: 9477234930_88614d3573.jpg (171KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
9477234930_88614d3573.jpg
171KB, 500x288px
I hope this was the last thing going through his mind as the facehugger grabbed onto him.
>>
>>83127487
>>83127501
even worse
>David (pretending to be Walter) comes with them back to the ship
>Tennessee and Daniels dont notice that he is patching his wounds, something Walter would not need to do
>Notices that he is missing the correct hand, but doesnt notice that it was clearly a different cut, this one being clean presumably from a knife whereas Walters was obviously frayed and burnt looking from alien acid
>still dont suspect anything despite his uncharacteristic lack of concern for a fucking xenomorph on the ship, Daniels doesnt question this at all even though Walter obviously would help.
>Daniels literally waits until Tennessee is in hyper sleep to ask David, who she is now alone with, to ask about that stupid cabin
>doesnt even realize its David until he doesnt recognize her stupid cabin story
>too late already in hypersleep
I mean for fucks sake even without the scene of David reaching for the knife before it cuts away from the fight i could tell it was David and not Walter.
>>
>>83127678
i thought the big reveal was going to be from daniels looking up at david and noticing that he has the hole in his chin from her necklace, only able to be seen from below. however i noticed in fact that there was no would below his chin....sooooo
>>
>>83127295
IKR.... He has no reason not to trust David really. Sure he's a little creepy but he is an android, and he did save them. There no reason why they would think he is trying to kill them... fucking cuck nerds shooting their mouth off beffsoascl sa,wioawafwafawcac
Im a cuck now... this movie sucks
>>
xenomorphs job to construction equipment: the movie
>>
>>83127678
David already blew cover when he did not help Daniels against the first xenomorph.

Walter would fight alongside Daniels no problem.
>>
>"everybody expects christfags to be irrational! nobody trusts my judgement!!"
>"let me just stick my face into this pulsating alien vagina flower"
>expecting anything else from a christfag
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.