[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Save Star Wars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: kylo-ren-the-last-jedi-trailer.jpg (1MB, 2819x1198px) Image search: [Google]
kylo-ren-the-last-jedi-trailer.jpg
1MB, 2819x1198px
Kylo Ren goes good, mary sue goes bad and nigger dies.
>>
>>83124700
>Kylo Ren goes good
Undoubtedly
>Rey goes bad
She'll probably get close but she won't fall all the way. No way Disney allows it.
>Finn dies
Highly doubtful.
>>
>>83124700
as long as the """gray jedi""" faggots are not justified by episode 8 I can live with it.
>>
Luke gonna say to mary sue to fuck off
it would be great
>>
>>83124700
Kylo goes good and then probably sacrifices himself at the end of episode 8 or in episode 9 to save Finn or some other subhuman.

Rey won't go bad, Finn will probably be her love interest and at the very end she will probably overcome dark side with the power of love for the BBC.

Finn will become the bull for the entire galaxy, he is a token black character after all.

It's almost like you guys have hope or something.
>>
>>83124700
All the old cast die to make way for the new.
>>
who the fuck cares
Shit Wars have always been garbage for nerds
>>
actual spoilers here. dont ask.
>snoke tells kylo that his training isn't working and even after committing the ultimate sin of killing his own father he still feels the pull of the light side and that maybe he should be training rey instead
>this coupled with the order abducting leia causes him to switch sides and fight the order in hopes of redeeming himself like his grandfather did
>rey finds out that luke was the one who abandoned her on jakku after finding her as the sole survivor of the jedi temple massacre
>this coupled with the fact that luke wants to end the jedi order and let the force die with it causes her to go on a revenge fueled suicide mission to kill snoke and end the conflict
>kylo and rey meet before arriving at their destinations and duel before coming to an understanding and setting off to rescue leia
>poe and finn get into trouble and bro-op for the entire movie but ultimately are used for filler action sequences
>kylo and rey arrive at snokes throneroom in time to see luke dueling him as leia watches at the sidelines
>luke is distracted as snoke strike him down and turns to do the same to leia
>kylo intervenes and kills snoke
>all seems well when luke kills leia and uses the force to collapse the building and escape, thinking he has killed the remaining force users in the galaxy, leaving only "an old man and his ghosts"
>kylo survives and drags rey out of the rubble in a serious state of injury as the resistance arrives in time to finish off the remaining order remnants and rescue them
>movie ends with kylo standing by reys side at an observation deck as he looks onward holding luke/anakins lightsaber
>>
>>83126712
Dude, Rey wasn't at the Jedi massacre. She'd been on Jakku for years before it. At least do you research before posting bullshit.
>>
>>83126902
i literally saw them film the flashback scene anon. wherever you read that was bullshitting you.
>>
File: large.jpg (38KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
38KB, 500x482px
>>83126712
>mfw if it's true
It's going to be copypaste ESB all over again, but one can dream
>>
>>83126495
I thought Finn was gay with that pilot dude
>>
>>83126935
It was an official canon novel that was reviewed and given information by Rian Johnson himself.

The only one bullshitting is you.
>>
>>83127666
>novel
>cannon
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>83124700
I really despise people who think the next sequel can be any good after what Disney delivered for 7. They screwed up big time. Past present and future are doomed. It's funny that the original movies started with HOPE and these sequels are nothing but DESPAIR.
I gurantee you they will try to confuse you pleb further with the next trailer. They'll hide the similarities to ESB and try to make it look like somthing worthy happens although woke people know what it will be about: Rey's adventure in Star Wars Land, round 2.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.